The goal is to implement and document required developments in HANA Enterprise for the ASML Information System project.
To achieve this the required HANA data structures/views and (SQL)-coding needs to be defined and created in HANA Enterprise. So you will:
- Create required data structures (HANA views)
- (SQL)-coding to implement the requirements.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Information Technology or Engineering
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing in HANA Enterprise. Creation of Graphical Calculation models, CDS views, SQL-logic, access to source systems
- Experience in implementing information requirements in HANA Enterprise
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of CDS, table functions, decision tables preferred
- Experience with working in an Agile DevOps team
- Experience in working with JIRA
- Basic understanding of ITIL Framework (incident management)
- Common understanding of HANA concepts, including limitations and strengths, preferably has HANA certification
- Basic knowledge of BODS, Python and/or Spotfire preferred.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Understands the importance of developing according to standards and guidelines and proper documenting of developments
- Excellent development skills - strong ‘getting it done’ mentality
- Willingness to share knowledge and open to learn other technologies
Bedrijf: ASML Netherlands B.V..