You are hands - on and a team player, and combine operational tasks and mentorship to effectively deliver good functionality with efficient time - to - market. You communicate effectively and accurately. Technically you are capable of taking the lead, and are well - versed with Scrum development methods. Working in a dev/ ops environment is a plus. Balancing between business needs and technical challenges is important. Knowledge of security is very important. Proven skill on various operating systems and hands - on experience with security aspects, are key for this position.
You are a Senior Infra Specialist with enough experience to stay focused in a dynamic environment. You like the complexity and know your way around infrastructure. For this role, you will do the following:
- Define architecture, supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex company data and platform infrastructure.
- Ensure high availability of enterprise data platforms that support internal employee business functions and external customer contact.
- Troubleshoot and remediate 4th level issues impacting the operation of the company data infrastructure.
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for telecommunication carriers and service providers and coordinate circuit design, provisioning, installation and troubleshooting.
- Assist with planning and implementing systems and network integrations.
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
- Be leading the design, development and deployment for large scale services and platforms
- Be a team mate, a leader, a student, and a mentor
- Be eager to learn new technologies and solutions
- Believe in automation and testing as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- Love measuring all things so we can make the right decisions
- Coordinating and distribute the task within the team
- Have a helicopter view and also opposing operational activities
- Managing the internal infrastructure
- Familiar with the functional application management and Office IT
- Perform the operational and technical security
Key qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7 years of enterprise infrastructure design and implementation experience
- Experience in web applications/middleware and databases is an advantage
- Network architecture experience including load-balancing, DNS, BGP, VPNs, and data centres
- Expertise in storage design, disaster recovery, security, firewalls, encryption
- Virtualization technology experience (VMware preferred)
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting system monitoring infrastructure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast growing company
- Competetive salary
- Pleasant working atmosphere with plenty of room for ownership and personal development
If you are intrested, please sent your resume to: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –