- You will join a team of control strategy and modeling experts within the Controls Group.
- You will not only take part in the design of control strategies in the different powertrain components, but also in the physical modeling of these components, both for conventional and hybrid vehicles.
- You play a major role in Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing).
- Master/PhD in engineering
- 3 years of experience in a similar project environment
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- You proceed according to a good methodology in development and problem solving.
- Preferably you are able to work with electronic test equipment to trace hardware/software integration problems.
- You are well organized, you have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.