Working in the south of Limburg, you will be participating in building revolutionary solutions in the field of video processing for international clients. These video processing products are currently being developed and now have been sold to the first customers. The next steps are professionalizing the future development, implementation and support of the product.
You will be participating in a multidisciplinary DEV/OPS team, where you will be responsible for designing out of the ordinary hardware solutions (eg. (mobile) RFID readers) and continuously finding new ways to improve our platform. Your drive is to work with the latest IoT and high performance (video) hardware, calculate computing performance and networking throughputs, advises on new hardware designs and isn’t scared of optimizing Windows Operating Systems for optimal long term use with the least support efforts.
HBO or academic degree in IT or Business oriented education like Information Management;
- 3+ years of professional experience in comparable position;
- Thorough understanding of Windows (IoT/10) Operating Systems
- Thorough understanding of various hardware components / platforms
- Thorough understanding of networking / infrastructures
- Knowledge and certifications of network- and firewall products are a pre;
- Microsoft certifications are a pre
- Actual knowledge of general IT developments and the drive to stay on top of things;
- Advanced understanding of IT infrastructure and software engineering principles;
- Demonstrates ability to analyze and interpret complex problems and processes;
- Flexible self-motivated team player with a pro-active attitude who can work independently but also has no problem working with a team of developers;
- abundant proven experienced in working in an Agile environment;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- An engagement of at least 32 hours per week
- Nice colleagues
- State of the art environment
- Good conditions
- Personal development
Please sent a short motiovation and your resume to: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –