We are looking for a well experienced Operational Technology Engineer. Do you have experience within CAPEX projects in the batch and/or food industry across the world? Do you have affinity with Industry 4.0? Then we are looking for you!
As Operational Technology engineer you will:
- Lead Operational Technology activities for Capex project in Conceptual, Basic and Detailed design, including inquiry and order specifications. You guide and check suppliers on scope, quality and planning all in accordance to our internal procedures;
- Discuss scope and challenge investments with brewery management and project managers;
- Operate in multi-disciplinary teams (end users and suppliers);
- Contribute to internal projects in the fields of standardization, innovation, gate-keeping and quality assurance;
- Build and maintain the relationship with preferred suppliers on technical standards and improvements;
- Support and advice factories with strategic decisions in respect to operational technology;
- Execute site surveys and prepare Automation Masterplan for breweries.
Year salary is between €50K & 85K a year based on working experience.
For this role we are looking for someone who is an experienced, independent and challenging Operational Technology professional with an extensive experience in Capex projects.
Also the ideal candidate has:
- A finalized WO/Master study;
- proven track record of process automation design and implementation in food & beverage industry;
- broad understanding of production processes, preferably batch processes;
- broad understanding of PLC-SCADA systems, data analysis, reporting and IT;
- Affinity with Industry 4.0 and/or digitization
- Understanding of global standards like ISA S88, ISA S95, ISA S99, TPM;
- > 6-8 years relevant working experience;
- A specialist and a team player;
- The willingness to travel abroad frequently.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for his role.