Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Who will lead the development of Powertrain Control Systems at DAF Trucks
You will play a key role in leading the hardware and software development of Powertrain Control Systems, to enable DAF Trucks to expand their excellent position in the market by making trucks safer to drive, easier to operate in the best possible way to the truck driver. For Embedded Engineering, part of DAF Product Development, we are searching for an Product Owner Powertrain Control Systems.
• Coordinating hardware & software development activities of Powertrain Control Systems
• Leading the assigned hardware and software engineers
• Coordinating the supplier management
• Scrum/agile based product backlog management and prioritizing
• Presenting and reporting project status for Quality, Cost, Timing and Performance (QCTP)
• Monitoring if technical definitions are in line with defined strategies and report discrepancies
• Initiate and define risk analysis and validation plans for both hardware and software components
• Create, monitor and report platform project plans for software and hardware development activities
• Organizing and participating in supplier & internal project meetings
The Product Owner reports to the Engineer Manager EE Platform Development with respect to process, quality and to the corresponding Project Lead Engineer for project status.
You will be part of an experienced international team of the Platform Development group of DAF Embedded Engineering that is located in our modern new office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Embedded Engineering has over 140 highly skilled people today. Together they deliver world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and engine controllers.
Next to that, focusing on common software development, Embedded Engineering works closely together with PACCAR Embedded Engineering located in Renton (near Seattle), the USA.
The products developed within Embedded Engineering are applied on DAF trucks but also in the famous PACCAR brands Kenworth and Peterbilt. Through component sales our products are used by leading bus and coach manufacturers.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You will be working in a state-of-the-art working environment, one of the most modern environments within the PACCAR organization.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor or a Master Degree in Embedded Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 year experience in a coordinating role, multiple years’ experience in project lead role is an asset
• Knowledge of the Powertrain domain and E/E Powertrain Architecture is an asset
• +3 years’ experience with development of (lead) Powertrain Control Systems
• Experience with coordination of multiple engineers in different domains
• Experience with supplier management