Deployment Project Manager (NPI to cash)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in a dynamic international cross-functional team setting, to drive the successful implementation of the NPI to Cash business transformation in the markets and countries in scope through application of project management principles and practices. Philips is driving a global transformation program – New Product Introduction to Cash (NPI to Cash) - set out to unlock the company’s full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused company with capabilities to play and win in the solutions space. You will be at the front seat of driving significant transformation across our organization, allowing you to demonstrate and enhance your expertise in a global environment.
You are responsible for
The End-to-End management of a project implementation and activation. This includes:
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Gain agreements on and achieve the project scope and objectives
- Ensure effective integration of work
- Stream deliverables from various workstreams (and team members) into a cohesive whole across Market Readiness, Business Change and Adoption, People, Process, Technology and Data
- Install the rigor and drumbeat of the deployment and ensure the whole cross-functional team follows it
- Manage projects and deliverables in line with project guidelines and directives
- Determine project risks, define corrective action and drive the projects to closure
- Determine, allocate, and direct the project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Keep abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external)
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures
You are a part of
The Program Deployment and Change Management team, reporting into the Global Program Deployment and Change Leader and working closely with the Program PMO, Change Managers, Regional Deployment Managers, Business Process Experts, and other program and market team members.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred) or equivalent with at least 5-10 years of successful international project management experience in one or more commercial business functions
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent person who can manage a complex project environment, lead large, geographically spread global projects
- Experience (practice certification desired) in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Agile, MS Project) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing cross-functional teams to a focused outcome
- Preferred knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrable track record of delivering on time, to budget, and delivering the outcomes desired
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep project on track / ensure positive outcomes
- Managing and delivering sustainable change - experience in implementing new processes and scaling up to achieve lasting results
- Strong communicator who is able to work with a large and diverse range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist