Senior Global Technical Talent Acquisition Manager
Back to search results
Previous jobNext job
Global Senior Technical Recruitment Manager
Booking.com’s Talent Acquisition function is going through a major global transformation to align it to the future needs of the business.
This role is responsible for managing, improving, and redefining the systems and processes that identify and secure the most coveted talent in the industry while always providing magical candidate experience.
It is an integral part of the Recruitment Leadership team and responsible for helping deliver a global change programme across the business’s technology Talent Acquisition function whilst partnering with Senior Leadership and colleagues in the development and execution of the global talent acquisition strategy, recruitment processes and analytics.
As Booking.com’s representative you will also be at the forefront of driving change in the recruitment industry. To be successful in the role you must demonstrate the ability to efficiently and effectively manage a geographically diverse, large team and drive significant commercial value for Booking.com (and its partners).
This role reports to the Global Tech Recruitment Director and is based at our HQ in Amsterdam. Full relocation is offered.
- Ensure the technical recruitment teams are proactive in achieving hiring targets, inspiring a dispersed team of recruiters.
- Regular communication with hiring managers and key stakeholders.
- In partnership with the Recruitment Leadership team, improve the recruitment process in the organization including application of metrics, measurement, reporting and taking action to close gaps.
- Develop and implement high quality, innovative and cost effective sourcing strategies for technology positions across globally.
- Establish effective selection process and ensure adoption.
- Informed of market trends and recruiting practices.
- Monitor and actively manage budget and recruiting investments.
- Partner with other Global Recruitment Managers to ensure alignment around global processes, systems, sourcing strategies, social media and employment branding.
- Monitor labour legislation and implement required changes to ensure compliance.
- Proactively share recruitment topics, progress, innovations and results.
- Manage and develop members of the technology recruitment teams.
- Conduct performance evaluations and prepare developmental plans for staff.
- Work closely with the businesses and HR stakeholders to ensure alignment in creating a global recruiting strategy to support the growth of the business.
- Develop and implement forecasts and manage team- and customer-facing metrics.
- Continually develop domain knowledge of the business functions.
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Handle multiple problems simultaneously with high judgment.
- Have excellent problem solving, organisational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- 8+ years experience recruiting high volume in a fast-paced environment within technology.
- 5+ years leadership and managerial experience across a 15+ member team and multi-country geography.
- A role model in creative sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to leverage data to support a business case then pursues creative solutions.
- Engaging leader that supports teamwork and putting others forward.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence and develop strong relationships.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and capable of adapting and responding to change.
- Experience working in a globally matrixed environment.
- Partners and influences senior leadership; is self-confident, and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organisation.
- Frequent domestic and international travel is to be expected in this role.
- Must be passionate about travel!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist