HR Business Partner Product & Tech NL
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
In order to succeed in our goal to Lead, Care and Deliver we take the people who make Just Eat Takeaway a success very seriously. Do you want to contribute to one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing businesses? Then this could be the right challenge for you!
Our story (the bitesize version):
Whether it’s party-night pizza or superb salads, we keep millions of food-lovers happy. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now delivering in 24 countries worldwide – from the Netherlands to New Zealand.
But the secret to our growth isn’t food, it’s people. From marketing maestros to tech specialists and analytics experts, our international teams give us the ingredients for success.
All about the role
- Be the trusted advisor to your stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts
- Develop as well as execute training and development to support business needs and empower management
- Work closely with your HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions
- Be creative and able to see what is needed within the business (leadership, coaching style, engagement survey, personnel matters etc)
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes
- Support our growth, and to make sure all ambitions are realized
Can you deliver...
- 4+ years of experience within HR
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with colleagues from different levels within the organization
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Flexible and able to cope well with change
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferred in HRM or a related field
- In depth knowledge of Dutch labor law
What you can expect
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Being part of a new, ambitious international HR team
- Awesome company events
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
It’s time to take on this exciting position. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden