Does giving support in a dynamic, rapidly growing, international environment energize you? Do you have a talent for planning, organising and do you keep oversight at all times? Are you also flexible and adaptive? Then this might be your dream job!
Our story (the bitesize version)
Since our first order back in 2000, we’ve grown from an attic start-up to become a food delivery powerhouse. As Just Eat Takeaway.com, we serve millions of dishes every day with brands across 24 countries.
The key ingredient in our success is people. From our innovative tech teams to marketing experts and support heroes, we’re always looking to attract the best global talent.
All about the role
The Management Assistant is responsible for providing professional planning, administrative, and coordination support to one or more managers within JustEatTakeaway.com.
- Maintain and support the daily schedule of one or more managers, including forward planning of workload and diary management.
- Manage and prioritize incoming meeting requests
- Support with administrative, approval responsibilities.
- Service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations
- Liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organisations on behalf of
- Advice on impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day-to-day planning
Can you deliver…
We are looking for an experienced Management Assistant who has a good understanding of the work field. Above all, you are accurate, timely and work in a structured manner. You are flexible and creative in finding pragmatic solutions.
Furthermore, you bring:
- At least 4 years of experience in a position as a Personal Assistant or Management Assistant
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in business English (Dutch is preferred)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a positive mindset whilst being able to prioritize and adapt to changes quickly
- Excited to work on changing tasks, depending on business needs
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Project management skills and experience in coordination of cross-functional matters
- Previous experience with supporting Senior Managers is a plus
- Previous experience in a tech company is a plus
Here is our offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- A challenging position within a globally operating, fast-growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets
- A dynamic, friendly workplace at our Amsterdam HQ (we’re right by Central Station!)
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Competitive salary, paid travel costs and a monthly lunch allowance
- Full-time basis with 26 holiday days a year
Are you the Management Assistant who thrives in an ever-changing environment? Click on the button and apply now!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden