Risk Manager (high potential)
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.5 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff.
In order to support its fast and sustainable growth in the Netherlands, Eurofins Scientific is looking for a Risk Manager. The role includes all aspects of risk management with an emphasis on operational risks and business continuity management.
The Risk Manager will:
- Translate the Group risk management policies and processes to local specificities;
- Design/improve, document, and implement the policies and processes for risk management at a national level, in cooperation with business management. This includes, for example (but is not limited to), a risk analysis model, risk and control framework, risk mitigation guidelines, training programs, etc.;
- Perform assessments of risks and effectiveness of mitigating measures, of Eurofins businesses in the Netherlands;
- Develop risk reports tailored to various audiences (e.g. Corporate functions, Business leaders, and management);
- Produce training material and conduct training for Business leaders and management on risk management and business continuity;
- Propose risk mitigation and business continuity strategies to be implemented by businesses. Provide hands-on implementation support as required;
- Develop relevant communication for financial and other internal and external publications;
- Create and implement an audit program framework for specifically exposed legal entities (due to location or working in a specific business line) and implement it;
- Be the first point of contact and liaison for Group risk management teams
- Master's Degree in management, economics, or engineering
- 1-3 years of experience, in a similar position or in a (risk) consulting firm
- High level of energy, drive, and willingness to succeed;
- Proactive ‘self-starter’;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent English written skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Holistic and abstract thinker;
- Flexibility to understand the ‘big picture’, but also focus on essential details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
In a fast-growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden