Our company can only deliver sustainable high performance if our employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with AkzoNobel. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. Please make sure you discuss the same with your manager before applying. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
The Maintenance Manager ensures on behalf of the Engineering & Maintenance Manager that maintenance of machinery, buildings, utility systems and facility equipment is carried out in accordance with quality, HSE and other established procedures and standards (AMM). Lead the Maintenance department.
Tasks and responsibilities
In this role you will…
- Ensure that preventive and corrective maintenance on buildings, utility systems and equipment is carried out according to planning and ensures priorities are being followed (HSE 6.3);
- Review and prioritize “work orders” to complete jobs that are requested form different departments based on ALPS AMM principles and guidelines for gatekeeping and prioritizing Daily gatekeeper session with production to prioritize “Work orders”;
- Maintain, oversee and manage the asset register (SAP PM);
- Drive continuous improvement of reliability and continuous reduction of maintenance costs (based on budget) and stock volume by systemic elimination of bad actors (based on KPI’s);
- Diagnose, together with Maintenance Technicians, the equipment problems, determines repair needs, tears down, orders materials/parts, repairs/replaces defective parts and reassembles equipment. Ensure early identification and resolution of reliability issues by monitoring and analyzing existing programs, historical trends and KPI data;
- (Co)responsible for developing, managing and optimizing maintenance plans, procedures, instructions and manuals / machine documentation with regard to installations and machines, in order to standardize;
- You have a hands-on approach and you’re able to solve malfunctions of equipment independently when needed;
- Ensure that all vendors, contractors and visitors brought on site comply with appropriate HSE, Security policies and rules. Regularly checks the activities, progress, quality and adherence to plan and PTW (permit to work);
- Use and coordinate outside services in case of more involved and complex work, allowing safe and effective completion of jobs required;
- Work with HSE, Production and Logistics to embed the PSM framework;
- You are familiar and complied with all the policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct, HSE and Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) standards;
- Handle the work preparation for preventive maintenance on equipment, buildings and utility systems.
What do you bring?
- Professional Education Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics with additional courses (MBO4 / MBO4+);
- Knowledge of LSR, PTW (permit to work) and application;
- Basic knowledge of project management / coordination / functional management (execute level);
- Knowledge of production processes and operation of production lines;
- Excellent insight in particular of profit-driven maintenance;
- Social and communication skills, team player, proactive, analytical insight, innovative, result-oriented, convincing, independent, customer-oriented;
- Knowledge Dutch and English language, in reading and writing;
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage.
AkzoNobel is consistently rated as one of the top employers in The Netherlands. You will join a company that is committed to achieving real sustainability. At a personal level you will also benefit from:
- A competitive salary with an above average number of annual holidays;
- Participation in the AkzoNobel pension plan;
- Travel expenses to and from work;
- Opportunities for education that will help you to grow beyond this role.
We welcome your online application via www.akzonobel.com/careers. Only online applications including resume and cover letter will be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Marcel Thor, Talent Acquisition Partner; tel. +31 6 111 444 56
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist