Asset Planner Advanced Polymer Solutions
This is who we are
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2020, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies" for the fourth consecutive year.Basic Function
As an Asset Planner Advanced Polymer Solutions ( APS ) the main focus of your job is to balance the demand and the supply between different assets having as target to optimizing the inventory, customer service levels and the distribution network. In this function you will facilitate the S&OP for the business unit and coordinate response to operational issues and opportunities consistent with business strategy and constraints.
You will be the primary business interface with marketing, sales, supply chain and manufacturing for implementation of S&OP decisions and operational follow up.Roles & Responsibilities
- You plan and manage allocated products from demand and supply process perspective (S&OP) to ensure the business meets agreed customer service targets at minimum operating cost and optimum stock levels.
- You define and maintain stock strategies (MTS, MTO) and sourcing locations for allocated products.
- You define and set parameters in ERP system allowing its functionality to run.
- You design, develop and implement tools and processes to standardize and improve efficiency of assets, customer service targets and inventory levels.
- You rebalance supply and demand on individual product/asset level including back-up coordination between production sites.
- Coordination of raw material planning and purchasing between sites (captive).
- Act as central point for local site scheduling.
- You contribute to continues improvement projects related to product/assets optimization
- You do the operational coordination and execution of tooling relationships.
- You work with IT and key process participants as needed.
- You measure KPI’s for operational reporting to give transparency to performance versus targets.
- You co-ordinate with business stakeholders product shortage, conflicts in grade availability or excess inventories to ensure best overall outcome for LYB.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, but a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a supply chain in a manufacturing environment
- Very good working knowledge of SAP ERP
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and the other tools of Microsoft office
- Fluent in English, additional language German and/or French will be a plus
To be successfull in the role of Asset Planner you have/are:
Critical Competencies / Behaviours
- Highly Competent Analytical and Numeracy skills (expert in working with Excel, including advanced functions as macro programming, logical and search functions, pivot tables, combining big data sheets)
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Manages conflict in a polite, constructive manner
- High level of problem solving
- Effective communicator to all levels of the organization
- Focused Time management
- Instills Trust and Exemplifies Integrity: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Demonstrates Courage : Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said, acting with integrity, doing what is right.
- Builds Effective Teams : Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Ensures Accountability : Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Drives Results : Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborates : Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives, within and across functions.
- Cultivates Innovation : Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Uses lateral thinking. Questions the status quo.
- Customer Focus : Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. Focuses on internal and external customers.
We offer an environment where we encourage personal and professional growth and where you will be rewarded for your performance and results. You will have the possibility to work with specialist on all fields to develop innovative solutions and to extend your national and international network. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package.
Salary range for role, incl. holiday allowance lies between EUR 47.360 and 72.000 ( Salary and level will be determined on background and experience )
Please feel free to connect with Ton Brands, Corporate recruiter ton.brands @ lyondellbasell.com for more details. Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume via the application button
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist