In this role, you have the opportunity to work as a Market Access Manager for the Market Access and Reimbursement CoE, where you will coordinate the the integration of Market Access into the value proposition creation and evidence development plans for Biotelemetry. This includes relevant fee-for-service reimbursement and alternative payment models for clinical procedures and interventions, evidence requirements, and policies impacting the delivery of care in the international markets. You will work cross-functionally within the internal corporate environment with the Market Access and Reimbursement CoE team, Government Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs and HEOR, Commercial, Sales and Marketing colleagues to coordinate all relevant Market Access and Reimbursement CoE activities with these groups.
You are responsible for
- Providing input and align with International stakeholders for the development of clinical and economic value propositions for each of the proposed products and solutions in the key markets such as Germany, UK, Australia, Japan & the Netherlands
- Serving as the market access & Reimbursement Coordinator to support the development of product strategy and market implementation for Biotelemetry in the International markets
- Market Access subject matter expert advising on local market access regulations, needs, trends and other market developments in close collaboration with the marketing strategy team.
- Being a point of contact for market access and reimbursement data, such as (in- and outpatient) reimbursement as well as code(s) and coverage information from available databases across the International market.
- Creating both strategic and tactical recommendations to ensure optimal Market Access for Philips Businesses
- When appropriate, collaborating with customers and/or partners, government agencies, healthcare decision makers, academics, and other broad external stakeholder groups.
- Coordinating with other Market Access team members (global and local) to leverage knowledge on product value propositions as well as evidence plans
- Being in the front line with institutions (HTA / MoH) and healthcare system stakeholders (e.g. local administrations, payers, decision makers).
You are a part of a growing Market Access and Reimbursement CoE team (part of the Chief Medical Office), where you will support a wide range of innovative health technology projects across the Idea to Market process. You will report into the global Head of Market Access & Reimbursement CoE.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree in subject relevant for the role e.g. Market Access, HTA, Health Policy, Health or hospital Economics
- At least 2-5 years progressive experience in pharmaceutical/biotech, medical devices, healthcare management, consulting and/or strategic planning required.
- Highly in-depth knowledge in healthcare payment and reimbursement (coverage and coding) systems, market access strategy, value proposition creation and payer decision-making.
- Experience in obtaining inpatient- and outpatient reimbursement tariffs as well as cost information from public databases.
- Strong communication skills that include verbal, written and presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities.
- Outstanding consultative and networking capabilities.
- Ability to skillfully negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external groups and stakeholders.
- Understanding of organizational behavior, corporate culture and be able to flourish in a complex and rapidly evolving workplace.
In return, we offer you an exciting path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its market access capabilities enterprise wide and you will be challenged beyond your core competencies in an environment that rewards those that take ownership and deliver. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise.
Our benefits package includes:
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development
- budget, training and coaching.
- Variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance.
- Solid company pension scheme.
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount.
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 additional days off
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden