Team Lead Sales Operations Hoofddorp
Do you have affinity with processes, want to spread your knowledge and build a strong team together with your team members?
For one of our clients, an innovative, international pioneer in hardware and software solutions, we are looking for a Team Lead Sales Operations.
- Represent & lead the recently merged teams and be the main point of contact to the Manager Sales Operation & General Manager Sales division regarding business updates, management reports, department presentations, escalation management, etc.;
- Translate the Vision and Strategy, define the team's objectives and ensure the team is fully activated to support them;
- Develop and maintain team/process performance metrics, analyse the results and report on a monthly basis;
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements and/or Deadlines agreed between internal & external customers are met;
- Ensure all Sales Back office related Procedures are reviewed regularly and adjusted/completed if necessary;
- Ensure full adherence of the team to the company's defined guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure that the communication between the SLA Partners and within the EMEA Head Office is proactively maintained, consistent, concise and relevant;
- Consistently review the team's processes to identify areas of improvement and ensure these are being addressed internally;
- Be the role model for the team: Leading by example ("walk the talk" behaviour);
- Coach/Train and support the development of team members;
- Facilitate problem solving/collaboration within the team as well as with cross functional interdependent departments;
- Create a dynamic environment established on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and with a unified team effort;
- Recognize, acknowledge and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.
- Minimum education level is hbo;
- Experience in a similar position (Sales Operation / Back office);
- Good understanding of administrations, accounting and financial
processes (Billing, Accrual, GP, Operational and Finance Lease);
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of English language in writing and speaking;
- Experience in an international work environment is ideal;
- Previous experience with People Management.
Collaborative, Customer focused, Organizational skills, Performance driven,
Analytical thinking, Communication skills, Leadership, Stress and Change Management.
Over de werkgever
An innovative, international pioneer in hardware and software solutions.
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.200,- tot € 4.200,-
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Do you live in Amsterdam region? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information check our website ww