Sponsorship & Marketing Communications Manager
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We are looking for a consumer driven marcom manager with strong experience in sponsorship activation across markets to support the group in an exciting long-term international sponsorship. Our client is a leading global consumer electronics retail group.
You will form a key pillar of the international Consumer Team, supporting and ensuring that the Group extracts maximum value from the upcoming sponsorship engagement and translating it into key outcomes.
The lean international team (14 people and growing) supports the global organisation of around 50.000 employees and you will regularly interact with each of our 27 Member organisations and teams across the MENA & CIS regions, building lasting relationships and connections.
1. Central Activation Agency Interface:
- Develop a multi-year activation strategy, execution playbooks, & collateral materials to be localised to enable Members to extract maximum value from the sponsorship;
- Project manage all major deliverables ensuring market feedback is captured and internalised;
- Track impact/performance of campaigns and continuously optimise within Member capabilities.
2. Drive Sponsorship Activation with Members:
- Drive engagement with Members using agency generated framework and tools ensuring minimal localisation required for markets;
- Track activities and activation elements to ensure compliance within rights holders' guidelines;
- Ad hoc support to ensure coordination between rights holder and specific markets for localised events.
3. Collaboration with Other Sponsors:
- Establish and manage relationships with other sponsors;
- Develop joint activation ideas to leverage capabilities;
- Project manage initiatives, driving deployment and execution in the markets.
4. Development of Experience Zones:
- Collaborate with Heads of Categories to develop supportive marcom material by mapping and understanding the customer journey for different Experience Zones;
- Utilise insights to ensure correct consumer messaging for physical and/or online spaces;
- Build in-house knowledge via tracking consumer facing activations across the marketplace.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary plus 8% holiday allowance and annual bonus determined against KPI's;
- An initial fixed term contract with a view to cementing a long-term relationship;
- A full time 40-hour week, with flexibility - if you are with us then we are with you;
- 25 days paid annual leave + generous public holiday policy;
- Daily travel allowance;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- Temporary ~90% home working;
- Once the pandemic eases (which it will!), the role is principally office based, in newly renovated premises in a growing (and green) business park close to Schiphol airport with all the transport connections that provides;
- The opportunity to travel periodically within the MENA & CIS regions in support of the business.
Overall, we are looking for you to have:
- University degree in communications, (sports) marketing, or business management;
- At least 5 years' track record in sponsorship and marcom, with experience of successfully deploying centrally generated strategy towards markets;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Outstanding Excel & PowerPoint skills;
- A commercial mindset with sound influencing skills, combined with proven communication skills and superb attention to detail;
- Overall a solution driven mind-set supported by strong self-motivation;
- Availability to begin working without relocating, and ideally without (initially) needing a work permit;
- Understanding of both the digital consumer experience and offline retail business.
Over de werkgever
An international association of over 14,000 independent electrical retailers in 36 countries.It functions as a leading international electrical retail group on behalf of its members, and is based in Amsterdam.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.