This is who we are
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2020, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies" for the fourth consecutive year.Basic Function
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining Customer Master Data in SAP for all Supply Chain customers and third parties, according to existing procedures and agreed business guidelines.
- Detailed verification of incoming requests regarding requestor and content. Assure that only reviewed and authorized requests are processed.
- Responsible for the integrity and the accuracy of the Master Data. Contribute to the continuously improvement of data quality.
- Work as competent contact person for all Master Data related questions received from colleagues in other team like Sales, Customer Service, Credit, Finance, Indirect Tax, etc..
- Support specific automated processes in SAP by maintaining required data and monitoring of approval tables according to documented guidelines
- Support all kind of projects and initiatives related to Customer Master
- Create and maintain accurate master data for trade customer and other (e.g. Intercompany, Finance, Plants). Act as focal point for master data with internal client groups and build support and understanding independently. Analyze information received from clients to interpret whether sufficient to manage process and work effectively within constraints and set up of master data structure. Provide critical feedback to internal clients as required promoting accurate data and process efficiency.
- Execute timely master data change requests as received while adhering to the established business process, rules and service level agreements. Proactively perform regular audits of master data to assure accuracy of all fulfillment master data in SAP. Initiate and coordinate the subsequent change control process based on master data audit findings as required for record modification, utilizing the established communication tools and interfaces.
- Achieve/maintain operational excellence through accurate, conscientious transactional execution according to established key performance indicators. Understand and monitor performance reports to proactively drive continuous improvement. Know the order entry process and understand relationship of master data in order to articulate the impact on subsequent transactions. Assist other Supply Chain partners in comprehension of master data. Identify errors created by misuse of master data and ensure steps are taken to correct. Maintain intermediate knowledge of global supply chain process and sub-processes, roles and responsibilities.
- Cooperate with Master Data teams in other regions (Asia, International, USA) to analyze and agree on process questions to achieve global alignment.
- Support Customer Fulfillment department and other teams on all master data related questions and issue management.
- Develop and maintain Master Data procedures, work instructions and other documentation
- Contribute to all kind of projects and initiatives from internal and external clients from master data perspective.
- Candidate should have at minimum a Bachelors Degree.
- Preference for at least two years’ experience in Master Data, Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment or related atmosphere.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of the company, organizational structure and workflows.
- Requires extensive knowledge of SAP, Business Intelligence, and MS Office software tools.
- Knowledge of the business processes and best working practices in Supply Chain, Master Data, E-connectivity tools.
- Experience in complex master data set-up’s with different legal entities, sales organizations, plants, business divisions, etc.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external clients. Ability to integrate in existing team and work as part of the team.
- English is mandatory and an additional European language is a plus.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills that enable others to clearly receive and act upon their message. Provides input/ feedback in a timely, direct and candid manner. Uses active listening to enhance their understanding of information or direction given.
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement in order to meet and exceed business objectives. Motivated and interested in the success of the company as well as in one’s professional development. Takes on challenging assignments and is willing to work on long-range objectives. Maintains high standards to ensure customer satisfaction and excellent business performance. Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all actions.
- Determines what needs to be done and how it can be achieved in a logical, systematic and cost-effective way. Evaluates priorities and coordinates required resources, actions and methods to ensure successful completion. Measures progress/effectiveness of actions against plan.
- Employs sound, creative thought processes to arrive at innovative solutions or breakthroughs. Bases recommendations on facts and logical assumptions balancing customer needs with business priorities. Displays a bias for action.
- Takes charge and leads in a facilitative manner. Achieves desired results while balancing the needs of the Company, group and individuals. Collaborates with others to accomplish organizational goals. Acknowledges and communicates appreciation to others for their contributions.
- Able to meet challenging objectives in an efficient and effective way. Contributes to the goals and profitability of the company by getting the right things done in the right time at the lowest possible costs. Actively seeks business opportunities that provide the Company with a high added value.
Please feel free to connect with Ton Brands, Corporate recruiter ton.brands @ lyondellbasell.com for more details. Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume via the application button
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist