Chapter Lead Storage & Virtualisation
You are an energetic Chapter lead with a passion for IT Infrastructure and positive can-do mind-set. You are a team player working with end-to-end responsibility for our virtualized environment and especially our storage. You are used working with agile/scrum. You continuously strive to improve yourself and your colleagues. Get an impression here: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI
You will participate in agile work processes such as daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and planning. Together with your team, a squad, you work on common goals and a shared backlog.
Together with your chapter you work on developing skills and gaining knowledge.
You continuously take the initiative to improve the way of working and the collaboration within your chapter. You frequently align with the Agile Coach, the Product Owner, the IT Area Lead and other chapter leads.
Your role and work environment
You create opportunities for your chapter employees to reach their full potential and encourages team development. You create a culture in which employees take responsibility, help each other to be successful and remain a step ahead.
You manage the performance review process for your chapter colleagues.
You work part of the time in the IT Engineer fields: Be a regular squad member and continue to apply your specific storage expertise to your squad’s backlog and positively contribute to the vision in your area, introduce and nurture innovation within it.
You discuss the chapter's resource planning and development needs with the IT Area Lead. Encourage knowledge sharing and the application of standards within the field.
Your key responsibilities
As an Chapter Lead Storage:
- You work with your peers to overcome challenges and, collectively, do a better job. You cocreate the area vision and effectively resource the tribe and squads.
- You are a regular squad member and continue to apply your specific storage expertise to your squad’s backlog.
- You positively contribute to the vision in your area / tribe and introduce and nurture innovation within it.
- You are the hierarchical lead of your chapter, you support and develop your colleagues through effective knowledge sharing.
- Together with the Product Owner and Agile Coaches, you help others to be more successful by focusing on craftsmanship, improving and sharing the Way of Work, and creating a high performing team.
- You are the lead for performance management, training plans, remuneration and daily people management for your chapter.
- You lead the chapter meet-up and ensure way of work-related information is shared and craftsmanship improved.
Proven track record and technical skills
- A bachelor degree in computer science or a comparable education.
- Extensive understanding of storage technologies, specifically Hitachi and/or DELL storage (PowerMax).
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in agile way of working.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
Competencies - Behaviors
- The mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies
- End-to-end ownership mindset
- Active team player who takes responsibility
- Independent and autonomous in completing tasks
- The mentality of continuous improvement of the service and way of working
- Reflects upon behaviors and performance to proactively identify improvement areas
- Strong problem solver to structure and improve complex situations
- Coachesothers to help their individual development
Your education and background
- Professional and intellectual IT ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree
- Extensive understanding of storage technologies
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
We offer you
- Good salary and benefits like a 13th month, pension scheme, etc.
- A stimulating and casual working environment
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist