Technical Consultant MA&TC
Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
be responsible for installing, maintaining professional Philips healthcare Patient Monitoring equipment and maximizing customer satisfaction. In our Philips Healthcare Benelux organization, you will be a part of the Connected Care Informatics (CCI) team within the department of Patient Monitoring BeNeLux.You are responsible for
You are a part of
- Install / maintain Philips Healthcare Clinical information systems according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PH.
- Some product highlights:, Clinical information systems like ICCA, Intellibridge Enterprise broker, IntelliVue Guardian Software (IGS), Intellispace Perinatal (ISP), Intellispace Consultative Critical Care (ICCC / Console).
- Beside the standard Patient monitoring systems as Philips Patient Information Center iX (Central monitoring) & Telemetry systems (MX40), CareEvent, Intellivue Patient & Fetal monitors
- Being a interoperability consultant; Setup connections towards 3rd party systems like Hospital Information Systems (By HL7 broker)..
- Perform corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 remote support center.
- Troubleshoot Hard/Software / IT infrastructure to ensure acceptable Quality of Service (real time patient data requirements).
- Being responsible for patiënt data in a hospital environment working close to the patient.
- Participate in the Remote Support Desk team
- Perform system modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PH
- Demonstrate commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Submit timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Be aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads. Provide feedback and recommendations to commercial colleagues and management in the district.
- Be a professional representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with PH policy and targets
Within Philips Healthcare Benelux organization, you will be a part of the Connected Care Informatics (CCI) team within the Patient Monitoring BeNeLux department. Within the CCI team you will be working with 7 direct colleagues as IT specialitst / cq. integration consultant on IT solutions withing the Connected Care / Patient Monitoring modality.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
- Bachelor in Electronics / ICT electrical engineering
- ICT experience (MS Operating systems Windows 10, MS Server 2012/2016/2019 & MSSQL)
- Integration knowledge is desirable (HL7, API, Device data transfer). Philips is using the Orion Health Rhapsody Integration Engine as broker.
- Knowledge of Data Mining (Relational database, Architecting query design based on customer requirements, Query development, Scripting and testing, Troubleshooting) is a pre.
- Knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems is a pre
- Experience of Healthcare IT desirable is a pre.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
- “Can do” mentality
- Customer oriented
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Positive, open attitude
- Willingness to participate in 24x7 shift
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
Why should you join Philips?
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden