Do you want to turn your vision of building software for a better world into reality? Are you capable of turning this vision into a product backlog for the development teams?
About Royal HaskoningDHV Digital
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine more than 140 years of technical experience with the latest digital technologies to help clients across a range of sectors thrive in our complex and dynamic environment. Our people want to make a positive change to the future and leave a legacy for generations to come. Our motto: ‘enhancing society together’.
The Aquasuite platform allows us to help our clients obtain complete, real-time insight into their entire water and/or wastewater network and treatment system. Aquasuite operates worldwide to ensure fewer leakages, reductions in energy and chemical consumption, and better water quality with lower costs. Using data science, real-time control and decision support, the Aquasuite platform helps solve global water problems, both on-site and in the cloud. It is a robust and proven platform to which hundreds of water systems around the world are connected.
The Aquasuite Team consists of over 40 motivated experts in the fields of drinking water, wastewater, water transport, data science, system engineering and ICT. We innovate through collaboration. Within our team, every colleague is a source of inspiration and has the ability to make a difference. Together, we are building a future to be proud of.
About the product owner role
Inspired by the Scaled Agile Framework, our Product Owners work with Product Management and other stakeholders to maximize the value of the work of a Scrum team. Due to the hypergrowth ambition of Aquasuite we have recently grown to three Scrum teams and are looking for a Product Owner for one of these teams.
What you will do
You are crucial to the success of our Scrum teams:
Who you are
- You will translate the product vision into a clear strategy by defining product backlog items and prioritizing the product backlog
- You provide crystal clear clarity for the developers and for our company on the product backlog items to be worked on.
- You act as a business savvy, entrepreneurial decision maker, always considering the strategic goals of our company and the specific product strategy and its related features.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners of the other Scrum teams within and outside Aquasuite to align planning, priorities and dependencies.
Your personal, most important knowledge and skillset consists of:
- Experience with and deep understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Science concepts and preferably real time control.
- Excellent stakeholder management across different management levels and business units.
- Start-up / entrepreneurial mentality and knowledge of (lean) start-up principles.
- Capability to develop and communicate the business value of the roadmap that will help excite teams and take product innovation to the next level.
- Ensures user requirements are translated into user stories and prioritized into a backlog.
- Up to date with latest technology and market trends
- Scrum product owner or Agile certified and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Agile environment, and who can also coach others where necessary.
- Water domain and/or Industrial Automation background is a great plus.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and Cloud is a pre.
- Bachelor/ master’s degree (preferably in computer science, engineering, business or IT).
What we offer
- Smart, like-minded colleagues with a passion for water management.
- Flexibility in your working hours and working place. Work from home or from one of our many offices.
- An organisation where you can grow with your peers, organised in Digital Hubs (‘guilds’).
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops and boot camps.
- A diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact together
- A culture where celebrating team successes is the norm.
- Countless career opportunities within our international company that employs 6000 people in 140 different countries.
- An appealing product vision and strategy with a focus on hypergrowth and scalability
- We offer a good salary (min Euro 2.961 – max Euro 4.940, depending on seniority and years of relevant experience) and secondary employment conditions.
Would you like to contribute to society by applying your skills? Then this is your chance!
If you are interested, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or apply directly online! We are always available for an informal chat, a demo or a day’s shadowing.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist