Position: Telecom Sales Consultant
Location: The Hague – The Netherlands
The primary purpose of the Senior Sales Consultant is to develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for ZSmart B/OSS products and solutions in Europe especially in Benelux, “PIGS” and achieve their overall revenue goal. The candidate will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all Whale Cloud’s targeted line of ZSmart products to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
- In this position, the candidate will be responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities, as well, as develop and drive strategy. It is expected that the Senior Product Sales Executive foster and nurtures executive relationships positioning the Whale Cloud executive team to achieve their goals. In that scope, the candidate works:
- With the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- With the Regional Sales Team to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- To lead efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within specific accounts
- To attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities
- Cultivate deep client business and technical relationships with C-suite, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Drive the client’s innovation agenda, around strategic Whale Cloud offerings, technology, and platforms.
- To Lead Market Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, and Portfolio Development and management.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Relationship & Trust Building within the internal and external customers
- Knowledge of telecom industrial E2E processes and the market environment and competition
- Deep understanding and knowledge of (but not limited to) state-of-the-art CRM, Billing, online charging, MVNE/O, Cloud computing, network virtualization, data analytics, and OSS solution.
- Comprehensive knowledge and insight of the telecom industry, following up Industry events and trends of TMF, ETSI, 3GPP, etc
- The acumen for Selling to Industries that sell Usage Base or Consumption-based services or that are transforming from product toward subscription business model
- Solid practices of Outcome and Business case selling
- Territory planning ability to identify & prioritize opportunities
- Able to articulate to potential customers the business value of an investment
- Business level English: Fluent
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Time management skills & used to work under pressure and dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills and/or native Spanish/German/Dutch speaker.
- Good communication skills to integrate with an international team
- Program/Project management skill and knowledge is appreciated
Contact the job poster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry: Information Technology & Services, Telecommunications
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology, Sales, ERP, Software Sales, Cloud, Technology
Werving en selectie
Liefst HBO tot PhD niveau
Liefst 1 jaar telecom ervaring
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.500,- tot € 4.000,- per maand
studiekostenregeling, laptop van de zaak, telefoon van de zaak, winstdeling, vakantiegeld, pensioenregeling, bonusregeling