Production worker Jabil Venlo
Are you looking for a full-time production job with attractive benefits? Do you want to work for a company with a good working atmosphere? Do you speak Dutch, German or English? Don’t look further, because Manpower has the vacancy for you!Employment agency Manpower is looking for several production workers for Jabil, a production company in Venlo near Venray.What will you be doing?
As a production worker you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Resolving minor defects by means of repairs
- Analysing products from the warehouse
- Checking if products are complete
- Transporting materials to the assembly line
- Examiniting various products
- Adding accessories
- Tracking simple administration
- Gross salary of € 10.41 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of € 209.50 max. per month (from 10 kms single journey)
- Shift allowance of 28.5 - 33.3% (for working between 7.00 pm and 7.00 am)
- Overtime surcharge of 130%
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Working in a safe environment with the latest materials and EPTs
- A job for a longer period of time
- Diverse job with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills
Over de werkgever
Jabil works with more than 300 of the biggest brands, to advance technology, to help connect people and improve the world. Jabil delivers various solutions for customers in a wide range of industries and end markets, such as automotive, consumer lifestyle and wearable tech, defence and aerospace, connected home and building, etc.
Jabil cares a lot about its employees. The company offers employees a health program that encourages healthy working and a masseur comes by every week to offer employees short massages. Jabil also offers employees flexibility and safety in the warehouse. That’s why the organization was declared the safest warehouse in the Netherlands in 2013 and 2014. In the warehouse you will work with a divers team of Dutch and German speaking employees. Currently Jabil also works with new materials and EPTs. And finally the employees believe that there is a very good atmosphere.
In this position, you will be working in two shifts: either 6.00 am – 2.30 pm or 2.30 pm – 11 pm. During quiet periods, you will be working in day shifts from 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- Preferably some working experience in a production or assembly environment (this is not necessary)
- Experienced in working with computers
- Available to work 40 hours per week and able to work in 2 shifts
- Ability to lift and move goods by hand
- You either speak Dutch, English or German (all three is great but not necessary!)
You preferably live in the area of Venray, for example in Roermond or Venlo.
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact Douwe Schreuder via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk