Payroll representative Dow Terneuzen
Are you experienced in the field of payroll and would you like to apply all of your knowledge at an international company? If so, Dow is the right fit for you! We are looking for a payroll specialist who is fluent in English and who is looking forward to answering HR and payroll-related questions on a full-time basis. Your work will be rewarded with a gross salary up to €3,200.- per month, generous reimbursement of travel costs and pension accrual via Manpower. Are you interested in this position? If so, keep reading and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a payroll representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
Your role as a payroll representative is performing and controlling activities on behalf of the Dow Payroll department. The entire EMEAI region is your responsibility. You will be coordinating with a variety of internal- and external stakeholders. Your working day will also consist of the following duties:
What’s in it for you?
- Delivering payroll, time & absence, and data management in a productive and efficient manner
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities
- Maintaining and developing good internal and external compliance landscape
- Collaborating with other HR department
- Interchanging salary input and output data with the payroll provider and performing validation activities to ensure the processing of accurate data.
- Preparing and executing accurate and timely (manual) payments to employees, to local authorities and to the payroll provider.
- Performing activities according to the Dow internal control and compliance framework including internal and external audits.
- Gross salary between €2,600.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to online learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular office hours.
- An EQF level 4 or mbo-4 degree or higher (vocational level degree) in Finance or similar
- At least two years of payroll experience, for instance as a payroll specialist, payroller, administrator or similar
- An excellent command of English (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Experience in high volume operational environments
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-citizenship
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
If you speak another language fluently, such as French, German, Italian of Spanish. Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.600,- tot € 3.200,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk