Do you know your way around administration, but do you also have an eye for sales and project management? Then you are the rare gem that Manpower is looking for, because we have a logistics clerk position to fulfil! If you have an mbo or EQF level 4 degree as well as fluency in English, you are the right candidate for the job! You can expect a gross salary up to €20.80 per hour as well as a reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you would like to know more about this vacancy, keep reading and don’t forget to apply!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics clerk for a company in Geleen.
As a logistics clerk you will keep clients up to date on the status of their orders and if an order is damaged in transit, you send out a new item and file a claim with the carrier. Of course you will also inform clients about any delays or unexpected situations regarding their shipments.
Your working days will also include the follow activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Proposing shipping options to internal stakeholders
- Analysing, preparing and issuing shipping documents for customs formalities
- Filing and checking all necessary documentation for fiscal purposes
- Updating and maintaining files so you are able to track orders and answer billing questions
- Contacting customs authorities and other external parties regarding export permits and similar
- Supporting the Project Manager with replacements if incorrect goods arrive
- Identifying process improvements and new opportunities
- Gross salary between €18.32 and €20.80 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.13 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Studytube
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 - 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract until December 2021
- Possibility of extending your contract
Over de werkgever
You will be working in the Operations team for a company that licenses technology for the manufacturing business. We can’t share the name of the company with you yet, but we will divulge more information further on in the application process.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular office hours.
Speaking Dutch is not a requirement, but it’s a bonus! Living in or near Geleen, Sittard, Hoensbroek or Stein.
- An mbo-4 or EQF level 4 degree or higher in technical or business administration
- At least three years of experience as a logistics clerk, administrative warehouse employee, warehouse clerk or similar
- Fluent in English, because you will be communicating with English-speaking customers
- Knowledge of sales, finance and project management
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week
- Knowledge of logistical operations, QESH-policies and customs clearance processes
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.175,- tot € 3.600,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk