Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
For this progressive agency we're looking for an experienced designer. Somebody who can identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify their products and services...Wat ga je doen?
In this role you will translate ideas into mindblowing designs, user interfaces and /or prototypes. As a senior visual designer you are a complete digital designer. You can tell a story with your visuals. Weither they are stills or moving images. You understand the proces and suprise the client with High fidelity work. And besides that you are a strong communicator. You can explain and defend your design choices but are also open for other ideas. You are experienced in creating design systems and you understand the different languages in the proces of digtal design. Such as UX/UI and development. You are capable of making great presentations and present them to their (inter)national clients. It is ok that you are not a native Dutch speaker, but your Dutch must be on a proficient business level in writing and speach. The same goes for English.This job can be done as interim though our workagency (uitzendbureau) but if the click is there they will be more then happy to get you on board for the long run. They offer a competitive salary and all the extra's you need.Eisen en Wensen?
- minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with working in digital development
- Experience in working with corporates and agencies
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Experience with Motion graphics design
- Expert knowledge of the design tools needed. Such as a.o. Adobe CC, Figma and Sketch
- Advanced Dutch and English knowledge in writing and speaking