Account manager Pinterest Groningen
Are you fluent in both German and English? If you don’t just have great language skills but great marketing and sales instincts, Manpower and Accenture have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an account manager with a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) who is looking for a full-time job. You will be following up leads, creating new ones and growing your revenue every single day. Do you want to finetune your future clients’ digital reach? Keep reading to discover if you meet the requirements and what Accenture has to offer you!Manpower is looking for several account managers for Accenture and Pinterest.Please note: you will be working from home!
Your work as a digital account manager will consist of following up on existing leads and of researching new opportunities online. Your main goal will be to retain and grow revenue within your accounts through cross-selling, upselling and activating customers. This requires a thorough understanding of your partners’ business goals and the ability to turn data into compelling stories and insights. Your working day will also consist of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Analysing, tracking and communicating business trends and key quantitative metrics
- Managing a high volume of new and existing accounts
- Establishing advertising goals with direct accounts or agencies
- Entering campaign goals associated with RIO, CPA, ROAS, CPC, etcetera
- Finetuning and troubleshooting existing campaigns
- Discussing enhancements and new features with the Product team
- Competitive salary
- 30% quarterly bonuses for meeting targets
- Signing bonus up tot €2,000.- gross
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Laptop and work phone provided for working from home
- Temporary contract with a duration of six months
- The opportunity to apply for a direct contract with Accenture
- Free access to online platform Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
You will work at Accenture, an environment that encourages you to keep learning more about your work. You will be working mainly for Pinterest. Accenture global company has a world-class reputation and brand and boasts a diverse workplace culture. Accenture believes in honesty, openness, quality, realism and fairness. You’re encouraged to be yourself so the company can help you grow and discover what you are truly great at. You will be given plenty of opportunities to hone your skills and gain expertise in your role. Accenture also focuses on well-being (WeCare) and building a community.
You will start your new position by taking part in several training sessions. These are individual sessions as well as group sessions and will probably take around a month to complete. After completing your training you can expect to keep learning on the job.
As a full-time account manager, you will be working during standard office hours.
Experience with CRM-tooling (Salesforce, G-suite collaboration or Microsoft Office) is a bonus but not mandatory! Please note that you don’t need to live near Groningen to be considered for this position. You will be working from home full-time.
- At least an EQF level 4 (mbo niveau 4, Higher General Secondary education (havo) or Pre-university secondary education (vwo))
- Minimum of one year of experience in managing ad technology campaigns (for instance Google Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and/or Pinterest), or at least one year of work experience as an account manager, sales manager or similar
- Full-time availability
- Fluent in both English and German, due to communication with clients
- Knowledge of the newest trends with regards to online marketing
If you are interested in this position, apply today! Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss your application.
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact Marleen Vos via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk