Waar ga je aan werken?
Our tech stack:
- We use Kotlin.
- We are adopting Android Architecture Components.
- We use a VIP pattern to build our apps.
- We do unit testing.
- We use Rx and Coroutines.
Working at the ANWB App Center is a unique experience. We set demanding goals but also give you ample opportunity to achieve them. We will never stop challenging ourselves and our stakeholders to create the best possible solutions for our users.
There is plenty of room for individual input at the App Center. Your daily tasks are not a mould for you to fit into. Instead, there is enough to be discovered and learned when it comes to app development.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Wat is ons aanbod aan jou?
- A 5.58% year-end bonus
- Contribution to the costs for commuting by car
- Full reimbursement of costs for commuting by public transport
- ANWB membership and Roadside Assistance (Wegenwacht) *subscription in the Netherlands for car or bicycle
- 25 days’ holiday and 13 days under shorter working hours *scheme (ADV) based on a fulltime contract
- The possibility to save up for extra leave
- Many educational, training and personal development possibilities via our ANWB Academy
- Various optional collective schemes with interesting discounts on and arrangements concerning all ANWB products and services
- Good pension scheme
Hebben we een match?
- You have experience with Android development and working in a Scrum team.
- You are familiar with Kotlin, Java, Android Architecture components.
- You are a strong team player and together with your colleagues, you manage to take the team to a higher level. • You have professional and intellectual abilities at the BSc level.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and you want to change the world.
- You are a resident of the European Union and can work within the EU.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.264,- tot € 5.440,-