For one of our international clients in the fast food industry, we are looking for an allround HR professional. In this position you will be responsible for the administration & organisation of the full employee life cycle, including Recruitment, On-Boarding, Payroll & Administration, People Development process, (sick) leave, reporting and the Termination process.
Your purpose is to drive the HR agenda of employer branding, on boarding and engagement, diversity, equity and inclusion within the franchise community and deliver operational HR support in order to support business growth through people and an engaged workforce.
Your tasks include:
- Arbo & employee well-being; ensure a safe and healthy work environment and drive engagement initiatives and ensure compliance with Arbo regulations;
- Organisational announcements and HR policies: prepare office communication related to HR and HR policies and handbook;
- Drive and execute the strategy and tactics to drive performance on key HR measures (turnover, sickness and engagement);
- Partners with line managers to drive World Class Operations by building people- and leadership capability for restaurant leaders;
- Partners with HR Manager and GM in interactions with the Workers Council on all HR related topics;
- Drive and execute culture initiatives that support operations and recognition platforms. Culture Management includes culture assessment, reinforcement, and cultural change programs;
- Implementing a compensation and benefits strategy structured around a 'Total Reward' framework that informs, retains and engages talent at all levels;
- Secure compliance within the strategy to local legislation;
- Drive execution of performance management and individual development planning processes;
- Working closely with the restaurant leaders in all areas of the people process to ensure quality of appraisals, midyear reviews, end of year reviews and pay review processes.
- Influencing and convincing capabilities;
- Ability to communicate effectively, work with a wide range of individuals at all levels, including within franchise organizations;
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law, Social Security legislation and Wet Verbetering Poortwachter (Gate Keeper Act). And CLA or applicable collective arrangements;
- Ability to understand and act on effects of change processes;
- Experience with HR information tools and ability to generate relevant information;
- Fluent in Dutch and business English is mandatory.
Over de werkgever
Fast-food restaurant chain.
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.000,- tot € 3.500,-
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.