that you work in a highly dynamic and complex environment characterized by continuous change where you contribute to Rabobank’s goals and develop yourself professionally and personally.
Credit Core impacts many processes, applications, data warehouses, information flows & reports across Rabobank.
The mission of Credit Core is to enable Rabobank to fulfil its goals by:
- Ensuring a complete overview on Global standard compliance by implementing internal monitoring & reporting on risk parameters, Definition of Default and Non-Performing Loans.
- Align monitoring reporting across different frameworks in the Global Standard Credit Risk Parameters incl. relationships with IFR9 stages
Making a difference
Data stewardship involves managing the enterprise’s data assets in order to improve their reusability, accessibility, and quality. The role involves taking responsibility for data elements for their end-to-end usage across the enterprise.
Data Steward does not involve just a single role but includes a network of people with accountabilities for ensuring that all aspects of an effective Data environment are being accomplished. It is an ongoing activity that requires competencies of all individuals within the Rabobank organization.
As Data Steward in Credit Core Chapter Data Management you will focus on the following areas: issue management & monitoring, projects, lineage, systems/chains/domains, data definition & exchange, data models, critical data elements & data quality requirements, policies, process & controls and governance.
Making an impact
As a data steward within Credit Core you will be responsible various of the below deliverables:
- Contact with other teams in Credit Core Tribe to understand business process, data flows, and related systems
- Monitor and report the results of data quality validations and identify underlying data issues
- Designing and implementing operational processes
- Ensure Data Delivery Agreements (DDA’s) are agreed and managed
- Coordinate that data issues are resolved by owners within the required timelines
- Contributing to or realizing policy plans, setting frameworks or goals
- Create and maintain consistent reference data and master data definitions.
- Create and maintain all Business glossaries
- Keep track of relevant developments, identify bottlenecks and translate them into policy. Advising on improvement or policy development
Systems / Projects
- Identify & monitor golden sources across DWH’s are implemented by IT
- Safeguard and maintain our systems to support the bank’s processes and our daily run
- Realise change through cross-functional teams within Credit Core
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Credit Core is a project of approximately 90 talented people from various parts of the world that manage and develop a bank wide data platform of Rabobank. You will tackle various data related challenges. On top of that you will work on global and cross functional change projects to improve our processes and systems.
Complex problem solving, Collaborating, judgement and decision making, creativity, storytelling, agility and service orientation are important skills that you should possess irrespective of seniority level and role.
In addition, it's important that you recognise the things in the checklist below:
- Relevant experience within the financial industries sector, gained preferably in credit risk management
- Profound knowledge of finance and risk management;
- Knowledge of data management concepts such as lineage, data quality monitoring and issue management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Knowledge of databases, data warehouses and SQL
- You have a MSc or PhD in quantitative finance, econometrics, mathematics, physics or a related field and are thus analytically strong;
- Familiar with Agile/Lean/Scrum way of working
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We want to share our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate.
In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary in conformity with € 3.640,85 and € 5.200.05 (Scale 9).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget; You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location independent working
- 100 % Reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Credit core and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Laura Dijkerman, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link;
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at email@example.com
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.640,- tot € 5.200,-