Senior Financial Analyst (M/F)
Janssen Business Services (JBS) is a global organization within the J&J Pharmaceutical sector. The JBS mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property structures. JBS teams are based in Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland and the US.
The Affiliate Business CoE operates in close collaboration with other sector functions (R&D, Supply Chain, WW Commercial Affiliates) and with Corporate groups (Tax Planning, Treasury). The team's responsibilities include the design and implementation of product financial flows, the review of commercial affiliates operating margins, the alignment of transfer prices, the assessment of intercompany profit eliminations, the analysis of system profit to ensure alignment with commercial affiliates and accurate Corporate consolidation. In addition the Affiliate Business CoE runs transactional currency analytics across the pharm business, coordinates foreign currency (FX) hedging activities across JBS and provides end-to-end hedging support to the pharm R&D organization.
We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the JBS Affiliate Business CoE team to be based in Bersee (Belgium) or Leiden (Netherlands) or Zug (Switzerland) or Cork (Ireland) on a Permanent Contract.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following processes and activities:
- Analyzing and validating FX exposures within a global environment and with multiple business partners across the organization (R&D, Treasury, JBS, etc).
- Requesting hedge contracts from the Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center (forward contracts) to hedge foreign currency exposures.
- Analyzing results of hedge contracts in relation to the underlying FX exposures, and ensuring accurate accounting treatment of realized results in line with hedge accounting guidelines.
- Supporting budget updates and latest thinking exercises by providing transactional FX insights.
- Optimizing processes and activities with a focus on continuous improvement. Ability to leverage new digital tools to driver further optimizations.
- Contributing to analyzing and explaining JBS Affiliate Business consolidated results (over $13 billion net income for full year).
- Leading projects, both within the Affiliate Business CoE and cross-functional.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following profile / qualifications:
- A passion to drive innovative solutions which will eventually benefit patients.
- Reassured to connect across functions in a global environment and to address business needs with an agile mindset.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to balance big picture with attention to detail.
- You are energized by achieving results, “can do” mentality, hands-on attitude.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to recommend operational improvements.
- Strong communication skills; able to clearly convey key insights tailored to the audience.
- Proficient in English.
- Finance / accounting background with a minimum of 3 years of relevant business experience.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-CorkOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist