Warehouse employee CEVA Logistics Nieuwegein
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you want to work in a brand new warehouse for a company that cares about your growth and opinions? A job that not only provides you with part-time and full-time possibilities, but also shift allowance and pension accruement? If so, Manpower needs you! For CEVA Logistics we're currently looking for a warehouse employee to join the team. Keep reading to find out what we have to offer and apply today!Manpower
is looking for a warehouse employee
for CEVA Logistics
You can expect to be performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Checking and registering incoming goods
- Assuring all goods and orders are ready to ship
- Moving, transferring and sorting of stored products
- Entering your work into the system
- Ensuring a clean and safe workplace
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time and part-time possibilities from 24 to 40 hours per week
- Shift allowance up to 100%
- Pension accruement through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the e-learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will work for CEVA Logistics, an international service provider in supply chain management. CEVA already has 25 locations in the Benelux, but you will be working at their brand new location in Nieuwegein!
Working at CEVA means your opinion will be appreciated. Your ideas are listened to and there are all kinds of opportunities to grow. You will be part of a diverse, pleasant and helpful team.
If you want to work part-time, you should be available for at least three evening shifts per week from 16.00 hrs until 1.00 hrs. If you would prefer to work full-time, you will also be scheduled during the morning shift from 7.00 hrs until 16.00 hrs. Your working days are from Sunday to Monday.
Living in or near Nieuwegein, Utrecht or Vianen is a bonus, but not mandatory!Do you meet all requirements? Apply today!
- Able to perform physically demanding work (like standing, walking and lifting a lot)
- Availability of at least 24 hours per week and willingness to work in shifts (preferably evening shifts)
- Good command of the Dutch OR English language, because of safety regulations
- The possibility to request a VOG (Certificate of Behaviour)
- Own transport to get to the work location
Wat wij bieden
€ 10,- tot € 11,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Douwe Schreuder via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088 282-8128.tijdelijk