Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
LUKOIL Benelux B.V. (Rotterdam) is a subsidiary of the Swiss trading company LITASCO SA, which is part of the major oil company LUKOIL, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated companies for the production of crude oil & gas, and for their refining into petroleum products and petrochemicals. LITASCO SA is a prominent and dynamic company in the trade of oil products in the ARA region (Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp) and other parts of the world. LBBV is a well-known physical supplier in the bunker industry, providing LITASCO SA with operational and logistics support in the trading of oil products. LBBV, too, is a fiscal representative of LITASCO SA in the Netherlands.
Headquartered in Rotterdam at the “Kop van Zuid” (Maastoren) next to the Erasmus bridge, LUKOIL Benelux B.V. offers an excellent career opportunity for a pro-active and well-organized
SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
Rotterdam – fulltime / permanent if all criteria fully met / otherwise temporary
A varied and interesting position within a well-organized team. Great opportunity to work in a dynamic operational role in a global oil & gas company. Working place in the bustling heart of Rotterdam (Maastoren, 36th floor!). Good primary and secondary conditions. Sufficient training will be provided.
Information and application
Visit www.litasco.com and www.bapas.nl for more information. Still questions? Don't hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the following number: 020-7162464.
Apply via the apply button at the bottom of this page.
BAPAS Occupational Psychologists support LUKOIL Benelux B.V. in the recruitment of management and staff personnel.
Start date: March, 1st, 2021
Closing date: April, 12th, 2021
The vacancy will be closed sooner in case we find a suitable candidate before April, 12th, 2021.
In the role of Senior Contract Administrator you will manage LITASCO/LUKOIL Benelux B.V. (the Company) contracts (in particular, sale and purchase trading and trading related contracts), coordinate contract documentation in accordance with agreed terms & conditions in order to protect the interests of the Company. In this function you will also report to the Head of Commercial Legal Desk in Geneva.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Serve as authorized point of contact and subject matter expert for the Company with regards to commodity trading contracts and trading related contracts;
• Manage the issuance of the required contract(s) in the LITASCO contract capture system, subsequent documentation & amendment on basis of the verified and validated information in a timely and qualitative manner (exhaustive and timely granting of documentary follow up).
• Productively interact with other Company departments and third parties in order to collect all relevant information and produce consistent documentation and/or comments;
• Perform analysis and data consolidation; check and verify relevancy of the provided information and request required modifications in order to validate deals;
• Act as a legal gatekeeper and ensure deals’ compliance with the Company internal rules, procedures and management instructions;
• Perform risk assessment, mitigation and control and communicate with involved departments and third parties about the assessed risk(s).
• College or university degree in commercial law, business management or a closely related field. Legal background preferred.
• At least 3 years experience in contract field in commodity trading (preferably from oil and gas). Good knowledge of commodity trading (i.e. trading delivery terms, etc.)
• Fluency in English. French and/or Russian language fluency a plus.
Competencies & skills
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and strong organizational skills
• Very detail oriented, conscientious and reliable
• Good project management and communication skills
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Flexible, team player
• Proactive and autonomous