Senior Business Development Manager Services & Solutions IGT-S
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive the business development for BG IGT (Image Guided Therapy) Service & Solutions in order to secure profitable growth in line with BG AOP/SPOR, and deliver topline and bottom line results. You are responsible to generate services & solutions growth plans and ensure local market relevance and activation of the value propositions via co-creation with the markets. You lead the BMC (business market combination) planning and execution, monitors performance, develop and enables execution of corrective actions in the Markets to achieve BMC and AOP-commitments
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the BMC planning and execution, monitor performance, develop and enable execution of corrective actions in the Markets to achieve BMC and AOP-commitments.
- Partnering with Market CS Leader and BU BG BMMs to lead BMC handshake and ongoing performance management against plan with the Markets
- Driving demand generation and ensure that business performance is being delivered according to KPIs such as yearly sales , order intake, Integral Gross Margin (IGM) through price realization in markets
- Developing local go-to-market strategies (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Portfolio definition, pricing, and promotion) to drive profitable growth, in line with Quality & Regulatory requirements
- Collecting and analyzing market size, ASP, volumes, market share, growth trends and margin performance to project future trends and develop appropriate market approaches
- Together with IGT Services and Solutions Product Marketing team align on the portfolio for the Markets, setting up and executing roadmaps for the introduction of new products or updates and the phasing-out of existing products in such a way that an optimal product portfolio is available
You are a part of
You will work in a highly motivated team with team members and markets across the globe. In the marketing team you will work with other product managers, program managers and business development managers. The team operates in an open atmosphere and is characterized by a “self-starting” mentality and creating your own focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders. The work location is Best, The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Preferably a Master’s degree
- 5-10 years experience in marketing or a commercial role
- Experience in services sales and/or marketing, preferably within the healthcare domain
- Strong business management acumen with experience with P&L management incl. revenue and margin management
- Ability to synthesize market analyses and customer feedback into appropriate programs
- Strong communication, influencing skills, stakeholder management and ability to lead and inspire an organization
- Willingness to travel appr. 20%
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden