Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We are looking for a Communications Coordinator with a focus on PR to join our Marketing team. The team manages both the Yays and Short Stay Group brand from our Amsterdam headquarters, ensuring that their different identities are well represented across online platforms. As our Communications Coordinator, you will:
Keep reading if you:
- Proactively contribute to the media strategy for the brand(s), perform outreach to media outlets - both traditional and digital, and build co-marketing initiatives and strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to schedule and produce media campaigns and events, in line with the Marketing calendar.
- Manage and expand the company's media lists, always looking for new and effective ways to earn visibility for the brand(s).
- Maintain and update media kits, manage incoming media inquiries and maintain relations with members of the media.
- Collaborate with the Content team to maintain and expand relations with influencers.
- Analyse and report on media coverage on a monthly basis.
- Write a variety of content to support communications and marketing efforts. This will consist mainly in writing press releases and performing community management on social media platforms (in English, Dutch and occasionally in French), but may include newsletters, translations of website copy and other material.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team to support promotional initiatives, recruitment events, launches and opening events.
- Perform content updates and maintain the content on various online listings.
You are ready to apply if you:
- Are empathetic, pro-active, caring and curious.
- Are naturally people-oriented, with a love of storytelling.
- Have a structured and organised mindset but are flexible and responsive enough to navigate work in a small team with a smile on your face.
- Are a team player who can take ownership of projects and tasks, while collaborating and liaising with the rest of the team to manage interdependencies.
- Are digitally smart, fact-oriented, always up to date with the latest PR and marketing trends.
- Always look at the bright-side and can think on your feet.
You get extra points for:
- Are based in or near Amsterdam (the team is currently WFH, but normally work from our office in the centre of Amsterdam) and are allowed to work in the Netherlands. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- Have exceptional writing skills in English, Dutch.
- Are able to work on multiple projects and juggle different responsibilities at the same time.
- Have at least 1 year experience in media relations.
- Are familiar with the whole Microsoft Office package, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Short Stay Group
- Full professional proficiency in French.
- Being allergic to typos and sloppy content.
- Having previous experience with (online) community management, translation or event management.
- Having previous experience in the Travel industry or related.
- Having proven presentation and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience with Wordpress or other CMS systems.
- Speaking extra languages.
Short Stay Group is one of the largest serviced apartment providers in Europe, managing over 500 apartments for short and extended stays in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona.Yays
Yays is a lifestyle brand founded by Short Stay Group to promote a modern concept of urban travel based on the neighbourhood experience.
Yays currently manages 250+ serviced apartments, with six locations in the Netherlands, one in Paris and one in Barcelona. The brand is expanding internationally and will be opening a new location in Antwerp in 2021.
Thanks to its local concierges and a unique asset, the Yays Neighbourhood Guide, Yays offers its guests the opportunity to discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and tap into the local knowledge of residents and local businesses.Does this sound like you?
To apply for this position, send an email to Carly at email@example.com.Your application should include:
- Your CV, including any relevant link.
- A cover letter of 250 words (in English).
- Selected examples (max three documents) of your work, e.g. press releases, media kits or other PR material you have personally created in the past.