About the Role
Acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures have been an integral part of Uber's business strategy. In this newly created role, you will join the M&A and Workforce Transformation team which will lead and coordinate the People Team's involvement across global deals with a goal to minimize business disruption and accelerate integration success. This team will also lead and / or consult on all large scale workforce transformation efforts, in partnership with HR and business leaders.
What You'll do
- Play a critical role in crafting the strategy for the effective involvement of the People team across various types of deals and associated workflows
- Lead and participate in deals globally, serving as a point of contact from the People team for Corporate Development, Legal and other cross functional partners involved in the deal workflow.
- Orchestrate the involvement of all other specialists from the People team such as HR, Compensation, Stock administration, Operations, etc. at appropriate milestones and, using your expertise and experience, provide input on multiple aspects of the deal, including but not limited to the talent strategy, integration, business continuity, risks, change management, communication etc.
- Be first on call for all large scale workforce transformation and reorganization initiatives within Uber. This will require you to partner with Business and HR leaders in the strategy and execution of these highly cross functional efforts with a focus on the employee experience.
- Contribute to the creation, management and continuous improvement of the playbook and related infrastructure built to increase the maturity and sophistication of Uber's approach to all such M&A and workforce transformation initiatives. These resources should take into account the regulations and nuances of the various countries in which Uber operates.
What You'll Need
- Multiple years of progressive experience in strategic and operational roles in the People function
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to derive the People strategy from the overall business strategy leveraging a combination of strategic thinking and intuition
- Holistic understanding of the various sub-functions within the People team and how they collectively contribute to the business / people strategy
- Expertise in program managing large, cross functional, organization wide initiatives
- Ability to solve large scale business problems, using an analytical and resourceful approach
- Foundational experience in human centered design
- Proven experience and resilience for operating in a fast paced, agile, ambiguous, multi-geographic context
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; highly adaptable
Bonus points if
- You have experience in program managing M&A deals in medium to large multinationals
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist