Global Demand Planning Lead
Mentor Worldwide, LLC, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Global Demand Planning Lead to be located near one of the following Mentor sites: Irvine, TX, Irving, TX, or Leiden, Netherlands.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
The Global Demand Planning Lead role is responsible for demand planning, new product launch planning, inventory planning and (supply) network planning for Mentor. This role owns the Mentor S&OP process and is responsible for attaining the global and US key performance indicators including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory (gross/net dollars, DOS), Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR) for Mentor business (global and US).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive supply chain activities for the MENTOR business (global and US region) including demand planning, new product launch planning, inventory planning, and (supply) network planning.
- Responsible for attaining and driving improvements to global and US Key Performance Indicators, including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory (gross/net dollars, DOS), Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR) for MENTOR business (global and US)
- Own the overall MENTOR S&OP process including leading the global MENTOR Executive S&OP with senior management to communicate risks, opportunities, and scenarios while driving decisions to support business goals
- Own the MENTOR global service review meeting with commercial and supply chain partners to communicate service risks and actions.
- Responsible for setting and achieving annual global and US inventory business plan ($ and DOS), setting safety stock levels, managing inventory tracking processes and reconciliation (i.e. actual vs. plan), and identifying/implementing inventory reduction opportunities.
- Own the global, long-term demand and supply chain strategy for key product portfolios, partnering with Global Strategic Marketing and New Product Management to develop demand scenarios and strategies. Collaborate with Manufacturing and/or External Operations on corresponding supply scenarios and strategies. Communicate and escalate concerns to management to ensure an appropriate supply chain strategy is developed.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, External Operations, NPI, R&D, and Quality leading cross functional/ virtual teams where required.
- Lead the planning portion of the operations and inventory business planning processes
- Responsible for identifying areas to improve supply chain effectiveness and performance
- Analyses gaps (financials, capacities, inventory etc.) to drive alignment between business functions.
- Responsible for identifying and initiating planning scenarios to drive/support decision making through the process.
- Responsible for identifying and driving improvements of the S&OP, demand, inventory and network planning processes, including planning and parameters. Understand impact of required changes.
- Provide clear leadership for associated S&OP teams (e.g. Regional or local S&OP teams)
- Provide thought leadership and direction to peers through training and coaching
- Provide leadership to a team of supply chain planning analysts and managers by recruiting, training, mentoring, and rewarding for high levels of company contribution.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Experience in scenario planning is required.
- Proven analytical/quantitative skills are required.
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities.
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain interactions and interdependencies.
- Ability to develop, coach and lead a team of planners and managers in the execution, strategies, and realization of departmental and company goals.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or University equivalent) is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations). A Master’s degree or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years in supply chain or operations is required
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in two or more of the following areas: demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning, network planning, S&OP, business system implementation, and/or new product introductions is required
- A minimum of 2 years of people management experience is required
- Six Sigma Certifications or Supply Chain Certification (APICS/ IBF) is preferred
- Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels of the organization is required
- MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience as well comprehensive knowledge of MRP concepts is required.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following is required: Manugistics, JDE, SAP and/or SQL
- High proficiency and advanced understanding in Microsoft Excel is required
- This position will ideally be located near a Mentor Worldwide site in Irvine, CA, Irving, TX, or Leiden Netherlands, and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Primary Location
United States-Texas-Irving-3041 Skyway Circle NorthOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, North America-United States-California-IrvineOrganization
Mentor Texas LP (6182)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist