You certainly know your way around a laboratory and you are at your best when you are working on analyses, preparing samples and interpreting data. If you would like to work at an international company and gain (more) experience in liquid chromatography, this is the job for you! As a technician at DSM you will be part of the Small Molecule Analysis team in a full-time role. Your salary in this position is between €17.14 and €20.82 per hour and you will also accrue pension via Manpower after 26 weeks of work. Are you interested in this vacancy? Then keep reading and apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a technician for DSM in Delft.
What will you be doing?
As a liquid chromatography technician, your main responsibilities concern chromatographic analyses. This includes preparing samples for quantification of a large range of (bio)chemical products. You will conduct your work according to the DSM Quality, Environment, Safety and Health (QESH). Of course you’ll also follow the laboratory housekeeping rules and maintain all the equipment in the lab.
To summarise, your working day will consist of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Conducting liquid chromatography analyses using various techniques
- Preparing samples delivered by customers
- Operating the liquid chromatography systems
- Processing, interpreting and archiving data using dedicated software
- Reporting to customers regarding their data
- Adapting and validating methods of analysis to meet project and customer needs
- Gross salary between €17.14 and €20.82 per hour
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Employment contract via Manpower
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
Your new employer is Royal DSM, a company that operates within the areas of Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. With their productions and solutions DSM addresses some of the world’s biggest challenges while creating economic and environmental value for its stakeholders. DSM creates solutions for human nutrition, personal care, medical devices and much more!
You will be working at the DSM Biotechnology Centre (DBC) in Delft, where biotechnological innovations are developed and produced. As a liquid chromatography technician you will be working within the Small Molecule Analysis team, which is responsible for the development, performance and implementation of analytical methods for small molecules.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular office hours.
You also preferably live in or near Delft, Rijswijk, The Hague or Zoetermeer.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Analytical Chemistry
- At least one year of experience working as a technician, lab technician or similar
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Good knowledge of the English language, because you will be reporting in English
- Experience with liquid chromatography, liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and chromatographic data handling software is preferred
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.971,- tot € 3.609,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk