Learning Designer / Interaction Designer
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you want to produce awesome guided online courses that are followed by an international community? Do you want to take part in the creation of innovative digital banking software? As a learning designer at Backbase, you contribute to our overall success by creating learning content in a fun, creative and visually exciting way.
- You’re a confident, experienced and creative learning content creator;
- You are able to understand and explain highly technical information in a simple manner;
- You can design a variety of engaging instructional materials and resources for instructor-led, online & web-based learning delivery;
- You have experience in all stages of learning development, from design and implementation to publishing;
- You like to work in a lean way with excellent time-management skills and a hands-on mentality.
- You are results-driven and feel comfortable taking ownership to move things from a knowledge need to a concrete solution;
- You are a creative person who loves to communicate; always understanding and catering to the needs of the end-user;
- You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator;
- You have an eye for visual design, understanding how it can be applied to create an engaging and successful learning experience.Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must;
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools like Articulate Rise and Articulate Storyline;
- Experience working with a Learning Management System or Learning Experience Platform;
- Experience working with markup languages like Markdown or AsciiDoc;
- Experience with tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere is desirable;
- At least 1 year experience working with a software development team and creating supporting documentation/training.
More about this opening
After a morning cup of tea or coffee, you team up with a senior member of our team or a subject matter expert from another department to brainstorm about the new technical course you will design and deliver next month. Together you define the structure and agree on the next steps.
You open your inbox and see a reply to the feedback request you sent to our community members yesterday. “Wow, that makes sense” you tell yourself and start shaping the existing course content according to the learners’ needs.
You then throw on your headphones and turn on “work mode”. Based on your morning session you start to create content for your new course and spice it up with some fun and interactive elements. Since you are a tech geek yourself, you feel comfortable with putting all the things together to create an advanced course and even have time to test it before the release.
Since you take full ownership of the course, you plan the next round of edits and continuously improve the content quality. apply now
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist