Reporting Analyst - Payments
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Back to search results
Previous jobNext job
As a Reporting Analyst in the Payments group at Booking.com you will use your data skills and business mindset to make a difference every day. You will be partnering with business leaders to understand the opportunities in the business and helping them gain the actionable insights needed to make data-driven decisions in advancing our payment products.
- Collaborate with several teams, build positive relationships, and understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports
- Develop data controls and monitoring to improve data and report reliability
- Build dashboards that help internal stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Develop and own workflows, and debug when required
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Organize and present your findings in a meaningful way to make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision
- 2+ years experience writing SQL scripts
- 1+ years experience building Tableau dashboards and/or other data visualization tools
- Experience managing and debugging workflow solutions (experience with Oozie preferred)
- Experience developing data controls for monitoring data quality (experience with regulatory requirements for data controls a plus)
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Effective communicator
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive salary plus bonus. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
In this position, you will be able to grow, both technically and commercially. We have an internal process in place where you’ll be offered the possibility to move within the Reporting community to tackle new challenges as your skill set evolves, while making a great contribution and impact to our success.
This position is open to EU residents and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist