Marketing Business Analyst - Partnerships
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Back to search results
Previous jobNext job
Business Analysts act as independent financial and strategic business partners to the partnerships teams. They are responsible for forecasting, analyzing, and reporting the business performance and providing strong strategic advisory and consulting input to the relevant business leaders.
- Provide the partnership's commercial teams with necessary financial analysis support to pursue business opportunities, while also being sound and analytical to validate assumptions and requirements for partnership success.
- Review business cases and strategic initiatives to ensure the contracts we are entering with our demand partners are creating win-win situations from a financial standpoint.
- Support the partnerships commercial LT with the definition, calculation maintenance, and reporting of the commercial incentive plan.
- Proactively identify, set up and maintain processes with business stakeholders that support the different financial planning cycles to define financial and operational metrics.
- Provide scalable, insightful and actionable performance reporting to the partnerships management in order to promote ownership and accountability.
- Actively participate and contribute to cross functional projects and tasks supporting the key strategic priorities of the department.
- Continuously seek ways to improve existing processes and reporting to fit with evolving requests from internal stakeholders.
- Use expertise and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders and innovate towards achieving ambitions together and create high performing working relationships.
- Coach and play the advisory role with other team members on technical elements/skills.
- Masters’ degree in Business, Finance, or other related field (preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated track record of financial modeling experience
- Strong technical skills who proactively improves processes and automates tasks
- able to present findings in an effective, structured and actionable way to a wide set of audiences with varying levels of understanding
- able to explain complex problems, analyses and topics in concise, clear and simple terms
- Good knowledge of MySQL and relational databases
- Highly proficient in using data analysis, reporting and visualization tools: e.g. Tableau, Hadoop, Excel
- Good level of understanding of (management) accounting concepts
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and in a flexible environment
- Able to effectively build a relevant network in the organization and strong relationships with direct stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Able to use the big picture as context for planning and decision making
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist