Back to search results
Previous jobNext job
Data Analysts are the drivers of how data is leveraged in solving business problems within their area. They are able to use their experience to consult with stakeholders in problem-definition, setting success metrics and shaping the way forward through data insights and effective communication with their audience.
Data Analysts are able to manage stakeholders largely autonomously (seeking for help in complex scenarios) based on their experience by prioritizing business impact, efficiently adapting to business needs, and managing expectations accordingly.
They can use their deep practical understanding of the data, workflows, methods and tooling to autonomously drive analysis and reporting within their scope. They can adapt their tooling and approach based on business and user needs.
This involves reporting, visualization and taking ownership of workflows and structures to make their solutions scalable, reproducible and long-term focused.
They collaborate with peers in their craft and support initiatives for data quality and stability, using their experience to think of scalable solutions.
- Works independently on data collection and preparation.
- Uses their past experience and seeks for help in complex scenarios to translate business problems into data stories
- Maintains and drives key reports, metrics and workflows running within their scope.
- Is able to communicate results and outcomes clearly to stakeholders based on their knowledge and experience.
- Communicates effectively, collaboratively and challenges constructively to create rapport and establish trust.
- Actively participates in business and/or analytics team activities and suggests ways of achieving objectives (standup, planning meeting, retrospectives)
- Networks and proactively connects with craft peers beyond the team scope
- Uses previous knowledge and experience on data analysis and visualization to answer business questions in the most efficient way
- Is aware and has experience working in our experimentation culture, process and results interpretation
- Is aware of statistical models used within their scope
- Is familiar with the larger data ecosystem at Booking and how it relates to their data and the work they do.
- Collaborates and is open to giving and receiving feedback with peers and direct stakeholders.
- Is flexible in adopting and proposing new approaches and expanding their technical competencies when a more efficient way presents itself.
- Expected to get significant deep knowledge about the operational, tactical and strategic workings of the department. Has a main focus on business and technical opportunities.
- Driven and results oriented personality
- Open to feedback and always looking for ways to improve own performance
- Able to understand details while keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Analytical and curious mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Open and friendly attitude
- Strong knowledge and experience on data analysis.
- Experience in data management, data visualization and quality.
- Knowledge and experience using data analysis and visualization tools (e.g: tableau, data studio, powerbi, mixpanel, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with at least one data analysis language (e.g: R, SQL, Python, etc)
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist