FINANCIAL ANALYST - CAPITAL PLANNING
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for creating essential reports and providing documents for management team that will allow them to make important business investment decisions. Incumbent will also be responsible for providing management with necessary analytics.
- Assist in the preparation, maintenance and analysis of Capital Authorization Requests
- Work closely with Real Estate, Foot Locker Divisions and other finance teams
- Prepare and analyze various weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports
- Prepare financial analyses and reports for presentation to Corporate and the Financial Services Center
- Run PeopleSoft Financial queries to update databases
- Perform all account reconciliations and analysis
- Complete ad hoc assignments and reports as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- One to two years of related experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word, and Access)
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment as well as working independently with minimal supervision
- Experience presenting to all levels of management
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Foot Locker is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the best interest of the Company.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist