MANAGER, ASSOCIATE EXPERIENCE
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
FT is the world's leading retailer of athletically inspired footwear and apparel. HQ in New York City, the company operates 3,221 athletic retail stores in 27 countries, as well as E-Commerce and mobile apps. With its various marketing channels and experiences across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, the Company's purpose is to inspire and empower youth culture around the world, by fueling a shared passion for self-expression and creating unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities.
The Manager, Associate Experience manages and leads all store communications to ensure accuracy, timing and efficiency of information flow to all European stores utilizing fully Lace Up and other communication outlets. They are the driver of all aspects of how we interact with team members in store centrally, ensuring we are inspirational, engaging and consistent in our approach. Working with the Snr Manager Sales and Initiatives to manage all European Operations Events and budgets. Providing high-level assistance for field operations and corporate initiatives.
- gatekeeper for all communication flow from all functional groups to European stores and provide analysis and input to improve communication to stores.
- Oversees creation of store communications.
- Plans and organizes European Operations events (ie Team week, Manager Trainer week, Big Trip) and field events (Regional Meetings, etc).
- Manages the store operations events budgets,
- Executes store incentives programs including contests and awards.
- Assesses what the store teams need in terms of Learning and Development to drive the Customer Experience in our store teams, forecasting where our L&D needs to develop and create ideas and content with Field POE to design Lace Up content.
- Owns and manages the creation of relevant information for My Locker Room for stores designing, creating, reviewing, adapting and deleting content as we evolve the CX environment in stores.
- Partners with Field POE department to ensure communication is consistent to all stores and that L&D in Lace Up is relevant and updated.
- Manages and coordinates field training rollouts for non-technical training (such as customer service, product knowledge, etc).
- Weekly Business updates: prepare weekly business update and send to field
- Contest and Prizes/Awards: organize contests and prizes/awards timely ordering
- Develop and maintain working relationships with regional offices and corporate management
- Partners with manager, Standards to ensure a seamless co creation and communication of brand and operational standards to all stores and banners
- Acts as the Voice of the Internal Customer (VOIC) with other departments ensuring the necessary information is cascaded down to team members.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in store or in another function
- Intellectually strong with personal credibility.
- Advocate of the Leadership Model
- Excellent commercial sense and financial acumen.
- Ability to think long-term strategy and translate strategies into actionable plans and tactics.
- A strong manager, leader and team motivator, able to build collaborative and cohesive teams.
- Commitment to training and development as the platform for future growth.
- A change manager, not satisfied with status quo, able to anticipate and lead effectively through change, ambiguity and all business conditions.
- Good communication skills, able to effectively lead, manage and communicate with store management personnel, as well as partnering with corporate functions, as appropriate.
- Able to operate and interact in an entrepreneurial, non-hierarchical environment.
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership - a results-oriented self-starter and risk taker.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm.
- Highest levels of ethics and integrity. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist