Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where associates are encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas and cultivate a sense of belonging. As the Accessories Buyer, you will be part of a high performing team where open communication, trust and teamwork are key to achieving goals while creating a fun and empowering environment. With the customer at the center of your vision, you will be responsible for establishing product strategies that exceed our consumers’ expectations and drive results.L#LI-ZK1
- Own your business, through thorough analysis of current performance and identification of future trends, build cross-channel assortments with our customer typologies in mind.
- Maintain and develop positive, transparent relationships with our vendor partners that allow you to curate exciting product stories and concepts in line with company strategies, leveraging exclusivity and a distinctive perspective.
- Partner with planning to establish your seasonal strategy both from a financial and a space point of view. Understand and monitor OTB components, review in-season performance of your brands and collaboratively take action based on data.
- Take the lead and partner with the various marketing, allocation and customer experience teams to get buy in for your product vision and allow it to come to life both in stores and online.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a trend driven, fast paced head office retail environment, accessories background beneficial but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills, you have a natural ability to engage others into buying into your vision or solution. You are an enthusiastic team player with a healthy dose of confidence and energy that inspires trust.
- Strong analytical skills, you are proficient in the use of MS Office tools and can translate data into decisions and strategies.
- Remarkable problem solving and decision-making abilities, you thrive in a high-pressure environment and can maintain focus.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- The opportunity to truly own your category and partner with a wide range of functions to make your vision and strategy come to life.
- A dynamic pace of work including vendor and retail travels
- Competitive salary, 30% discount at Foot Locker and Sidestep, mobility allowance, 25 holiday days, gym, various wellness programs and company events.
- Educational programs through LinkedIn learning, global employee representation groups, leadership investment in your development.
- Active social committee (SNKZ) built to engage, inspire and connect our Foot Locker EMEA community.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the European Union.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist