Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Assistant, Standards supports in the design and construction of all Store Operating Standards for stores in EMEA working with the Manager, Standards and the Manager Associate Experience to ensure consistency of all operating procedures following implementation of new tools, processes and procedures ensuring they become the standard operating standards delivered to the same level of consistency across the fleet. Maintaining Operations Manuals for stores to refer to.
- Support in the creation of operating procedures and standards designed to enhance store productivity and customer experience.
- Develop basic user documentation and liaise with Field Training department to develop training documentation.
- Work with DMs, MTs and SMs on implementing and maintaining operating standards. Use the relationship to develop their skills and company awareness.
- Partner with Field L&D Department on training opportunities and requirements.
- Where needed generate and distribute required reports accurately and timely.
- Maintain Operations Manuals from a system and communication point of view to ensure they are up to date.
- Adheres to legal requirements and ensures the standard is met.
- Seeks opportunities to add value and exceed.
- 2+ years experience in store or in another function.
- Intellectually strong with personal credibility.
- Advocate of the Leadership Model.
- Excellent commercial sense and financial acumen.
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable plans and tactics.
- Able to build collaborative and cohesive relationships.
- Commitment to training and development as the platform for future growth.
- Lead, manage and communicate with store management personnel, as well as partnering with corporate functions, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership - a results-oriented self-starter and risk taker.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm.
- Highest levels of ethics and integrity.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist