Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
Drive customer experience in store and increase NPS, while maximizing sales, margin, and liquidation. Reporting to the Assortment Manager, the Replenishment Analyst directly impacts the success and profitability of our business by allocating products to stores across their geographical region. Helping to drive sales by placing: “the right product in the right place in the right size at the right time” for wherever and whenever the customer chooses to convert. With an eye for analyzing data and spotting sales opportunities, they also ensure best use of available merchandise in line with the latest sales trends. To help identify trends they periodically travel the market. Surrounded by the product in the office there is direct contact with the items that are shipped to stores on a daily base.
- Across the Geographical Region (Geo) an RA is responsible for analyzing store and SKU (item) performance daily/weekly to optimize distribution, replenishment, and therefore sales and NPS.
- Together with the AM place buys using the Order Planning tool, utilizing your knowledge of sizing requirements.
- Collaborate with the AM’s and RA’s of other Geo’s to identify and execute Store to Store Transfers.
- Provide input to AM on adjustments to merchandise distribution plans based on current trends, store performance, and feedback from our sales associates in the field.
- Take actions by updating any required changes to SKU attributes, ensuring data integrity of our SKU attributes which are fed into Quantum.
- Communicate with the AM and CX&Sales to capture and action on opportunities and drive the business at a Geo level.
- Maintain & update sizing analysis in our database.
- Check and amend PO discrepancies.
- Complete our 6-month Bronze level training for Replenishment Analysts
- BSC / BA degree, Retail experience in a store environment is an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and natural curiosity in learning new systems.
- Very strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Natural ability to process change and work under time pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to retrieve information quickly and accurately.
- Culturally aware, some exposure to working within different cultures.
- Interest in sports and fashion, Youth Culture is highly preferred.
- Fluency in English (verbal & written).
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist