Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Benelux trainee, you will join a 2,5 year program, in which you will be fulfilling 2 or 3 challenging assignments in different departments within Philips. The traineeship focuses on ‘learning on the job’ and learning from each other. As a Benelux trainee, you are in the driver seat to determine your 2nd and 3rd assignment. Whether you want to work at corporate level, in a factory or anywhere else in between. In a commercial role, a technical role or a role in one of the supporting functions. Whether you want to work towards becoming a specialist or a generalist. Whether you want to work in the field of complex medical devices, connected care or personal health; you get the opportunity to explore, contribute, learn and receive support while doing so. Benefit from many opportunities to learn and share with other Philips trainees and employees, while expanding your business network. After two and a half years of accelerated learning and gaining valuable experience, you are again in the driver seat of your next step. You will get the chance to use the network you have built to find the perfect next step in your Philips career.
You are responsible for
We have several assignments (location Amsterdam or Eindhoven) available and within the Innovation Management track, each assignment has a specific focus:
Department Innovation Management:
• You will become part of the Global Innovation Management team within the Innovation & Strategy organization, where we orchestrate profitable growth for Philips in Innovation through thought leadership, community building and best practice processes. You will work directly with the Heads of Innovation Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Idea2Market, Innovation Portfolio Management and New Business Creation and Scaling.
• You will support / drive the Hoshin strategic improvement program, by owning the Hoshin process for Innovation Management initiatives: e.g. lead workshops, participate & lead projects, ensure progress and communication.
• You will translate identified EXCO decisions into a way of working, and drive the implementation across the projects, Businesses, Markets and functions.
Department Industry Consulting:
You will be fully integrated in our team of consultants and participate to several in-/external customer projects contributing with:
• Ideation and Value Proposition Creation for new products, solutions and services in Healthcare and High-tech industries.
• Portfolio management & Road mapping to make the right choices on which innovation projects to pursue to realize the business growth ambitions.
• Business Model Innovation and Business Case Development to support new business ventures in the early start-up phase, linking the customer’s value proposition to the underlying operating model.
• Creating strategic architectures to translate innovation roadmaps into sound product/service architectures and platforms that form the basis of current and future product/service ranges.
• Project management (support) of operational transformations leveraging digital technologies (e.g., Data Analytics, Data Management, Process Mining and Data visualization) to gain new insights and determine improvement opportunities in terms of Growth, Innovation and Cost optimization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Recently graduated or will graduate latest August 2021 with a Master’s degree in Innovation Management, Strategy, Engineering or any related study
• Max 1 years of work experience straight after your graduation
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, so you can persuade colleagues at all ranks in the organization
• International experience or an international mindset
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, eager and ambitious
• Speak and write fluent English
In return, we offer you
We offer you a unique and challenging trainee program and the opportunity to:
• Work for an employer whose activities have a major impact on people all over the world;
• Discover how you can actively contribute to innovations that matter;
• Launch and steer your career in an environment with an astonishing diversity of nationalities, skills and backgrounds;
• Learn about different parts of the organization;
• Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge;
• Build a great international network.
As a trainee you will receive a contract for the period of 2.5 years, with excellent labor conditions.
When you are interested to join the Philips’ traineeship, please apply online latest 21st of March 2021, applications that come in after this deadline can not be taken into account.
• Upload your CV and/or motivation
• In week 12 you will be informed whether you passed the pre-selection round and if yes, you will be invited to perform an online test.
• In week 13 you will be informed whether you are selected for the next round, the virtual business interview, which will take place in week 15 or week 16.
• If you belong to the best performers, you will be invited for the final virtual assessment center, which will take place on the 18th of May. During this event you will work on several challenging exercises together with similar minded graduates. Of course we will also provide you with more information on the traineeship and the assignments. This is the final step in the traineeship selection process. In the same week, we will inform you with the outcome.
When you successfully complete the selection process, you are able to start between the 1st of September 2021 and 1st of November 2021 in your first assignment which is especially created for this program.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.