Digital Platform Producer
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This is a unique opportunity for a truly tech-savvy, digital producer: helping Philips shape audience-centric and engagement content production globally.
As our Digital Platforms Producer, you will be responsible for running the production of thumb stopping, feed disrupting, digital-first creative content for online platforms, supporting and accelerating our global consumer engagement and e-commerce initiatives across the Personal Health portfolio (comprising the Beauty, Male Grooming, Mother & Child Care, and Oral Health Care businesses).
You are responsible for
- driving the end-to-end execution of digital production projects of e-commerce and always-on engagement content across the Persona Health Consumer Marketing portfolio, including physical (photo and video, live-action shoots) and digital productions (CGI, VR/AR, interactive and experiential) for selected platforms and touchpoints
- Take care of the complete production cycle from brief to delivery, including managing the relationship with critical stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure that production operations are effective and efficient at all stages;
- Support [creation and production] teams working on key product introductions on implementing digital-first production methodologies and best practices, maximizing the use of and possibilities offered by different digital platforms to drive higher consumer engagement and campaign performance;
- Handle day-to-day requests from the creative teams and suppliers, managing all production related matters, driving continues process improvement and steering production to maximize speed, quality and cost efficiency;
- Liaison with production partners to realize innovative and relevant ideas to help engage with consumers (think of dynamic ads and social content, but also cross media and interactive), aligned with our global content strategy, and that creatively put forward our brand positioning and values as well as key product or service benefits;
- Assess the supplier quotes and planning, evaluating them against project needs, market averages and production requirements – flagging potential gaps, risks and escalating issues;
- Ensure branding elements and brand experience guidelines are followed by suppliers, securing that creative assets (including their raw data) are compliant with the latest technical specs and PH production requirements
You are a part of
In this exciting new role, you will become part of the PH Consumer Creation Strategy and Production team, working on category-specific and cross-category [digital] projects while defining best practices, understanding and implementing the latest production techniques and platform requirements, and setting the standard for always-on content production.
Collaborating closely with the Engagement Creation Manager, external agencies, production companies, and Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) teams, you will report to the Lead Producer Consumer Marketing, and be end-to-end responsible for the production of assigned projects.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA / Master degree in Digital Media, Media Technology, Film, Photo, Design, Marketing, Communications or related fields;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in digital production within a multinational [tech] company, digital studio, production company and/or agency with a fast-pace production environment, shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
- Digital-native with in-depth understanding of online and digital cultures, well-rounded in creative processes and content production for multiple platforms and audiences;
- Digital-first production expertise across multiple online platforms – experience with programmatic and dynamic ads is a plus;
- Fully up-to-date on digital production standards, best practices and main platform requirements and formats, including previous experiences in content production for mobile, social, knowledge, media-sharing, and/or service-oriented platforms;
- Hands-on experience with briefing, on-set and postproduction operations within deadline-focused, high-volume, quality-driven creative environments – analytics and coding knowledge are a plus;
- Technology-savvy and up-to-date with current production tools and techniques.
- A strong team player, confident, self-starter able to work well and independently in a large organization, across different teams and expertise areas, driving new processes and decision-making;
- High drive and energy level, inherently [tech] curious and with a natural inclination for learning new skills, experimenting, and sharing knowledge
- Agile, flexible, and able to prioritize different tasks and run multiple productions at the same time
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
In return, we offer you
An outstanding opportunity to shape a new role and create a lasting impact on Philips’ digital content strategy. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden