The Account and Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for orchestrating the optimal customer approach using all available channels aligned with tactical and execution plan and agreed targets.
The ASM is responsible for the successful commercial execution of the predefined sales plan and achieving the sales targets and market development objectives within his region for the brands within his product line.
The ASM is responsible for a continuous research and evaluation of regional customer needs and is responsible for the Bottom-Up communication towards the CVT-members in order to challenge the Top-Down proposition.
The Account and Sales Manager reports to the Business Unit Manager (BUM).
The ASM will have:
- Strong People Management Skills including Training & Coaching of own reports:
- Managerial experience preferred;
- People manager, ability to train & coach sales team (motivating, inspiring);
- Training and coaching in defined areas (Field Coach);
- Role Model in Key Customer focus and management:
- Understands the health care system, structure, market dynamics and customer; decision processes in his region for his product line;
- Understands the local networks (externally);
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with external stakeholders is required, previous experience is preferred;
- Strong Skills in Selling and Executional Excellence:
- Demonstrated business acumen and progressive business experience (a good business sense);
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Adaptability, self-organizing and developing in new role;
- Validation of bonus;
- Strong Skills in Sales analysis & Monitoring own region:
- Development of activity plans;
- Strong ability to get Competitive Insights about the region:
- Role model for customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking including new/smart selling concepts;
- Shows strong Internal Leadership on all levels of the organization (informal lead):
- Understands the local networks (internally);
- Role model for collaboration (one-team approach);
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with internal stakeholders is required, previous experience is preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in business or life sciences;
- Prefered a minimum of 3 years successful experience in Pharmaceutical sales;
- Fluent in English; for the Netherlands also fluent in Dutch, for Belgium fluent in Dutch and French;
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and people development
- This position requires significant presence in the field, with own reports and stakeholders
- Selects, develops, and retains quality people. Conduct annual performance reviews with direct reports (Product Specialists and if applicable Field Project Specialists) to help support the creation of a diverse, high performing Benelux Commercial Strategy & Execution organization;
- Manages execution and cooperation in Key-account-teams;
- Makes sure that all stakeholder interactions are aligned and in-sync with eachother;
- Responsible for proper training and development and coaching of Product Specialists and if applicable Field Project Specialists;
- Collaborates closely together with the SFE & Training Manager Benelux to get their reports on the highest level of effectiveness and needed competences;
- Is an inspirational leader applying networking and collaboration competencies across the teams. Ensures Credo Values are demonstrated in the day to day interactions of the regional team;
- Is responsible for sharing best practices in term of processes, deliverables, and approaches.
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist