Process and Sourcing Internship
The Process and Sourcing intern will support a sourcing framework within Data Management. Framework for sourcing should consider vendor performance, customer performance, quality and cost. Process and Sourcing intern will support and help to develop operational / functional relationships with vendor in collaboration with Data Management Leads and Data Managers in each therapeutic area, providing insight and input on an effective operating model. Process and Sourcing intern will help provide project management support for initiatives in Data Management, as required. This position provides input into the development of departmental policies, procedures, training and standards.
- Support Sourcing Strategy for Data Management:
- Support the implementation of a future sourcing strategy for Data Management
- Identify process optimization and innovation within Data Management sourcing and processes.
- Supports building cost comparisons models for activities across vendors and proposes solutions to continue driving cost effectiveness across the DM organization.
- Partners with Data Management Leads, procurement and external alliances to build a robust framework of working in a collaborative manner with clear R&Rs.
- Through an internal and external voice of customer and additional data gathered through metrics, identify root cause issues, working with internal Janssen and vendors on a concrete plan to address issues.
- Works to support colleagues to ensure alignment of departmental roles and responsibilities.
- Participates in global cross-functional and cross-company initiatives, as applicable.
- Support process improvement projects, as needed, to continue building best in class Data Management department.
Masters/Bachelors degree in in business, communications, or managementPrimary Location
Janssen Biologics (7266)Job Function
General AdministrationRequisition ID
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist